OUTLET STORE UPDATES

I tried calling the number of Nike NLEX posted on the 1st page, is the number still same?  Does anyone know the number of the Nike NLEX outlet?  Thanks!

Originally Posted by Bok04

Hi guys...any kobes in Sta. rosa & market market? i need a size 9 or 8.5...
market market i think they have kobe 5 ink and kobe 6 breds and chinas, try calling them for the available sizes.
pimp.gif

I was there last week Chinas and Bred are only Size 13. I would have wanted the China but it was 1 size bigger, damn, hehehe!

^ saw that last week at Nike outlet Riverbanks, call them to check if they still have it. I'll try to check it again tom.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by deewaxx

Anyone here spotted Nike Pro Combat shorts in outlets? TIA

sportswarehouse waltermart munoz. down to php1437k.i just bought one today.hehe.hth!!!!

THANKS RED

Originally Posted by bullsfan4life

sportswarehouse waltermart munoz. down to php1437k.i just bought one today.hehe.hth!!!!

THANKS RED

Are those the padded ones sir? Any idea what sizes they have? Looking for a small. 
Thanks! 
smokin.gif

^^^i think. good deal i must say.yup there were still sizes pare. i got the lone xl combat shorts though...hehe hth!!!

THANKS RED

Originally Posted by bullsfan4life

THANKS RED
Thanks man... i need to go there asap 
happy.gif

Just went to nike outlet at paseo de sta. rosa. some am1s, am90s and dunks were on display less 30% and up. For those looking for womens dunks, you can get good finds there in different cws. Also saw some shirts on sale.

Back
Top Bottom