OUTLET STORE UPDATES

@r2d2

thanks!

@chicboi

that was about 2 weeks ago, not sure if it is still available. their lebron 8s display especially the veterans looks dirty

^^those lebron 8's are sitting there since last year.. And yes, pair on display are dirty. Better ask if they have still have stocks if you'll cop a pair.
smile.gif

^^those lebron 8's are sitting there since last year.. And yes, pair on display are dirty. Better ask if they have still have stocks if you'll cop a pair.
smile.gif

^
of course, no one wants to buy a dirty pair
smile.gif

TO ALL, any sighting of lebron 9 swingman and kd 4 navy-orange @atleast 20% off?

^ dasca outlet has those in 10.5 i think. that was last week pa a. better call to ask for availability

yes finally i can post now thanks.guys anyone seen lebron 9 miami nights size 9.5?

thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by lykmyk

yes finally i can post now thanks.guys anyone seen lebron 9 miami nights size 9.5?

thanks in advance.
Try Sports Warehouse in Libis. I think I saw some pairs of the Miami Nights there like a month ago. You can try and call them to check if they still have your size. hth

Hey guys, sino nakapag drop by sa Waltermart Muñoz? A friend told me they still have the KB 7 Del Sol and concords there. Is that true?
Saka baka meron nakaaalam ng number nila and if they accept credit card. Thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by korn09

Hey guys, sino nakapag drop by sa Waltermart Muñoz? A friend told me they still have the KB 7 Del Sol and concords there. Is that true?
Saka baka meron nakaaalam ng number nila and if they accept credit card. Thanks in advance.

Waltermart Muñoz - 332-1802 (ain't sure if this is still workin' though)

Originally Posted by Gameover2

Originally Posted by 1Miguel

Any Kobe 7 sightings preferably dark c/w in blue or black? Thanks!

Sharks and black/grey at Sports Warehouse Cainta 20% off
I called Sports Warehouse Cainta. Staff told me they only have Sharks sz 14 left.

1Miguel-if your sz 10, check planet sports shang they have black/grey Kobe 7 20% off.

dasca have "BIG BATCH" of new deliveries a while ago. (all 30%off)

i went there kanina lang, some of them wala sa FB album nila para surprise daw, sold out agad lahat ng kd iv

-lebron 8 (swingman, dunkman, ohio, freegums, away) 5,740
-kobe 7 (black, shark) 5,250
-flywade 2 (back in black, marquette) 4,900
-cp3.v (black, white) 4,200

@ememeremerson

kobe bag and miami nights sightings?

by the way what shoes are not in there FB?

thanks

@ballerdoc

i went there last weds the only size are 8-8.5
frown.gif

@lykmyk

miami nights are long sold out na daw sa kanila.

even on mj46, sw waltermart munoz, sw libis, sw cainta, and riverbanks sold out na daw sizes 9-10

kobe 7 black, cp3.v white, fly wade 2 back in black are not in their recent delivery album.

has anyone seen this in outlets? airmax 2012. and how much?

and this in any color? heritage bag. please excuse the pic and the source.

thanks NT!

Back
Top Bottom