OUTLET STORE UPDATES

Lunar glides at outlets? SoCal?

Got mine bro in Market Market.

@chikito  You should try to look out for nike forum stores (Greenhills and Rob Magnolia) they always have stocks of racers even after a week or so.

How can I exactly locate the outlet in Mamplasan if I'm from cabuyao? :smile: 

Saka meron bang mga bagong design lagi dun? :smile: 

I want this style. Tia!

Subic Nike Outlet has a FSR of the liberty 10s the 7s that just dropped and laser 4s.. I'll be here till Sunday I'm going to the other ones too.. Anyone have any other good spots to go? I'm in Manila

Nike Lunar Glide 7 (Dark Obsidian/Total Orange/Bright Citrus/Summit White) Style: 747355-400 is <3.

Last edited:
anyone knows where I can find these? :smile:

and, anong available shoes in paseo in sta. rosa laguna? thanks! planning to buy next week. :smile:

I'm searching for nike shoes for women. not specifically for running. just for everyday use. any suggestions? thanks in advance! :smile:

Shattered Blackboard in Paseo Sta. Rosa for 100$ or 4899Pesos

Pureboost 1s and 2s in Adi Outlets for 90$ or 4400Pesos

any tech knit pants in the metro Manila area?
Any Must go to food spots and Gold jewelery (gold chains) spots?? you can PM if need be. Thanks fambs.

Hey man, I'm in Toronto been living here for a couple years now. Looking at the sneaker scene here, pretty much the same everywhere.
Everyone wearing Yeezy 350s and Jordan 1s. So now went back to getting retro Adidas/Puma styles that no one wears. The Instagramification
of hype definitely pushed me to go back and get stuff I missed out on in the past and not pay attention to the current drops... am I old? shi*

Hey man, I'm in Toronto been living here for a couple years now. Looking at the sneaker scene here, pretty much the same everywhere.
Everyone wearing Yeezy 350s and Jordan 1s. So now went back to getting retro Adidas/Puma styles that no one wears. The Instagramification
of hype definitely pushed me to go back and get stuff I missed out on in the past and not pay attention to the current drops... am I old? shi*

Good to know you're doin' good fam.

Not old, dude. I would assume we might be the same age haha! Same goes for me too, Puma, Reeboks and Asics the past 3-4 years.

Back
Top Bottom