OUTLET STORE UPDATES

Originally Posted by mackiecorrea

igie00:not much really...they got some puma's,adidas(superstar NBA teams,dont really know the price) PM me what your lookin for and i'll see if they have it there...

bulls90s: grey11 lows are still at 4,5k bro...pero i went to outlet in sta rosa last weekend and they have it for 50% off...around 3,2k..i'll be comin back for those!! hehehe

wag ka na mag sta rosa?!!! sayang lang gas mo! hit me up at my cp..11low 3.5..heheh 0917-9173261

jordan 11 lows grey are also 3.2k in festival mall, tipid ka pa sa gas kasi mas malapit. they stil got 10.5 and 11, un pa lang nakita kong sizes meh argon bluedin

Good gracious....11 lows for 3.2k now....might cop
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by soul228

tongue.gif

Pareng Soul, might cop? Or should and will cop? Hahahaha!

I think some one is reaching out for your pocket... Haha!

^^

haha....I'll wait for the cut-off date of my Credit Card pare...so it won't be a big problem when the payment due comes
laugh.gif

^^

haha....I'll wait for the cut-off date of my Credit Card pare...so it won't be a big problem when the payment due comes
laugh.gif

Haha! am i bi? Anyway yeah they accept credit card so that wont be a problem... Speaking of cutt off... Good that my acct just passed its cut off date...
glasses.gif

sir igie could you also check for me if they still have a size 12 for the DTRT and any aj 11 lows.. stupid cuz of mine is too lazy to go to festi even thoughhe just lives in alabang..he wont get any pasalubong when i get back..
roll.gif
anyway thanks

So Many shoes everywhere....so many discounts here and there....so little money in my pocket...*sigh*

Originally Posted by foshizzles

So Many shoes everywhere....so many discounts here and there....so little money in my pocket...*sigh*
Yeah and to think we're still on the second half of the year. I would say it's gonna be a good year for Kicks lovers.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by flipballas

sir igie could you also check for me if they still have a size 12 for the DTRT and any aj 11 lows.. stupid cuz of mine is too lazy to go to festi even though he just lives in alabang..he wont get any pasalubong when i get back..
roll.gif
anyway thanks

just call me igie or ryan bro..it feels weird to be called sir by fellow NTers..
happy.gif
I'll update you man if my bro goes there or calls his connect at festi..

Originally Posted by Swooshie5

tongue.gif

Pareng Soul, might cop? Or should and will cop? Hahahaha!

I think some one is reaching out for your pocket... Haha!
that 11 low is soo fresh!!! especially for 50% off!! hahaha
ima buy me those! lagi na na dedelay coz of all limited releases! hehe
roll.gif

Hi Guys,

I'll be there next next week for a training, will be staying in Makati for 3 days, please help to advise which outlet store (probably Makati area) couldstill have some Js, Kobe or Lebron kicks, size 10. Hope to get estimate price or discount percentage as well.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

^ you could try sports warehouse in market market.......they have a lot of jordans and kobe on stock

any update in Riverbanks outlet?

can someone give the exact address/landmarks of Pasay road outlet, sorry if this had been asked before..

thanks guys..

Back
Top Bottom