OUTLET STORE UPDATES

Originally Posted by jeremydelacruz

Originally Posted by vandread21

Originally Posted by jeremydelacruz

^size?
sorry for not indicating the size, size 11 or 11.5 sir, white is the dominant color of the shoe, if there are also Air Force 25 low, same size and colorway, thanks!
sorry sir. AF1 Low all wht is October delivery. wala pa pala sa outlet.
Thank you, kahit po air force 25 low white/black? or ung white/grey/green? thanks!

Originally Posted by i3asuncion

Any outlets that still have Jordan 11 low (silver / zest / white) - size 8?

Thanks in advance...

check out nike park outlet store in Festival Mall in Alabang.

i know this shoe was released a long time ago, but is there any chance that it is still available here? the outlets are my only hope.
thanks for the help guys!

313480-165-14.jpg

Originally Posted by cubed

i know this shoe was released a long time ago, but is there any chance that it is still available here? the outlets are my only hope.

313480-165-14.jpg
Saw this at Nike Outlet Store Festival Mall.

Originally Posted by hopesfall

313480-165-14.jpg
Saw this at Nike Outlet Store Festival Mall.
Not anymore
happy.gif
out of stock probably

313480-165-14.jpg
Libis outlet...
wink.gif

313480-165-14.jpg
Saw this at Sports Warehouse Walter Mart Muñoz...P3, 2++ is the discounted price...

Originally Posted by AirStab77

^ Have you seen any of those Black Jordan V's left in Sports Warehouse Munoz bro?

Sorry man no more Black Jordan V's , what i saw are AJ VIII Peapods, XX2 lows(black) and the classic 23 DTRT...

@Cubed = i was not able to check the sizes but looks like they still have lots of stocks left...

Just would like to ask since ive been very busy with work lately... any AJ 3's lying around with the DTRT colorway? thanks guys...
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by igie00

haven't seen those DTRT 3's from the outlets in the south..

^Thanks for the update Ryan. Me too havent seen them in any outlets. Well just helping a friend out. thanks...
glasses.gif

313480-165-14.jpg

Just saw this yesterday at SportsWarehouse Market Market.

Back
Top Bottom