Originally Posted by benthugs

Riverbanks has the ff:

- AJ 1 Max Orange (size 13 only)
- AJ Elite 1
- Jordan 2009 White (6,XXX) - 30% off
- KD1 X (Away)
- Huarache 09 TP

Just give 'em a ring for the size run.
jordan 2009 hittin the outlets!!! woot!!!
eek.gif

Originally Posted by benthugs

Riverbanks has the ff:

- AJ 1 Max Orange (size 13 only)
- AJ Elite 1
- Jordan 2009 White (6,XXX) - 30% off
- KD1 X (Away)
- Huarache 09 TP

Just give 'em a ring for the size run.

sir, how much for the max orange?

drove by sta rosa yesterday and decided to check out the nike outlet there on the way home, monase you were right, nothing good at all,
laugh.gif

they had alot of fusions ( 3 5 12). some lebron 5 dunkmans, melo olympias, and uh yeah.

so mj46 is offering nike id's? if yes to they have the dunks hi for ID's..deym deym a must for a shoe head

Originally Posted by azhul23

so mj46 is offering nike id's? if yes to they have the dunks hi for ID's..deym deym a must for a shoe head

There are dunk HIs there but only for display to show how IDs looks like but according to their staffs they'll have stocks for sale soon.

are they really using the term nike id? siguro dapat ibahin nila kasi hindi naman same yung service nila sa nike id sa ndc... pero 600 is expensive... di bathere used to be a thread about lasering designs sa shoes before... mas mura yata dun...

Originally Posted by webnoize

are they really using the term nike id? siguro dapat ibahin nila kasi hindi naman same yung service nila sa nike id sa ndc... pero 600 is expensive... di ba there used to be a thread about lasering designs sa shoes before... mas mura yata dun...
MJ46id is the term they're using. NikeId is registered to Nike Inc.
wink.gif

hi guys,

does MJ46 Center or Riverbank outlet or other outlets have Lebron V Dunkman, stitching quality on this shoes are not good but with 40% off, i can consider.

thanks in advance

Originally Posted by sircsetroc

hi guys,

does MJ46 Center or Riverbank outlet or other outlets have Lebron V Dunkman, stitching quality on this shoes are not good but with 40% off, i can consider.

thanks in advance

Nike Outlet in Festival mall have those last time i was there, can't remeber the size and price, sorry.

Back
Top Bottom