OUTLET STORE UPDATES

Any sightings of Jordan 11 Low (silver / zest / white) in small sizes (7.5 to
glasses.gif
?

Thanks in advance!

jordan 11 low size 10.5 silver/zest/white in riverbanks parang 4,246.50 or 4,446.50 pesos... basta in the 4k range...

Originally Posted by i3asuncion

Any sightings of Jordan 11 Low (silver / zest / white) in small sizes (7.5 to
glasses.gif
?

Thanks in advance!

they have sa sports central megamall...... not sure abt the size...pero small size yun... baka 7.5..go there to see..or call

anyone passby nike outlet in pampanga? was supposed to kanina but the kumander wanted to eat at c.

Originally Posted by monase

anyone passby nike outlet in pampanga? was supposed to kanina but the kumander wanted to eat at c.

i did...no J's in the house..but guess what..DEL sols..from size 8 to 12...ang dami guys..whats even shocking its a less 10 percent..hurry up..might begone by tom..was there at around 12lunch time..the staff was kind enough to let me inn for a peep..hehe..the ribbon cutting is around 2pm ..he cant allow me topurchase outright..so i had save 6 ++...

also spotted a size 12 garnets foams

Originally Posted by chase on

Originally Posted by r2d2

^ i sure hope there's a sz 11 there. are they operating already eventhough they're not open yet?

sorry for the +$%!+*# question peeps
i suggest you visit them this weekend bro, rather than a weekday.

there's a better chance that they are operating by then,

and just to be sure, bring some cash.

the del sols there are very much fresh..the box is all new..they have copped the delsols..so the opening of their store makes, some noise..good job..cause NTgot the heads up already..so the marketing is well done..

Originally Posted by azhul23

Originally Posted by monase

i did...no J's in the house..but guess what..DEL sols..from size 8 to 12...ang dami guys..whats even shocking its a less 10 percent..hurry up..might be gone by tom..was there at around 12lunch time..the staff was kind enough to let me inn for a peep..hehe..the ribbon cutting is around 2pm ..he cant allow me to purchase outright..so i had save 6 ++...

also spotted a size 12 garnets foams

was there as well last friday, but was still closed. they were setting up shop already, based on what i saw there were Lebron 6 OSU, just don't know theprice yet......

i know its kinda late and all, but has anyone seen any Kobe 1 Black Outs? sz 10.5. thanks

Originally Posted by chase on

Originally Posted by macfly2015

anyone seen xx3 stealth (white/grey) size 9?

sa MJ46 yata meron,
check out the previous posts...

thanks man..
happy.gif
i called them but they're close during mondays..

anywys, san pa ba merong jordan towel (red)?

Originally Posted by lbj19

i know its kinda late and all, but has anyone seen any Kobe 1 Black Outs? sz 10.5. thanks

Top Corner Store in Cash and Carry bro. I asked one of the staff there and they still have your size. Price is P4,800. HTH.

Originally Posted by dvplayground

Originally Posted by lbj19

Top Corner Store in Cash and Carry bro. I asked one of the staff there and they still have your size. Price is P4,800. HTH.

thanks for the look out bro. btw which store kaya? the Nike store? May number kaya? Thanks

Back
Top Bottom