OUTLET STORE UPDATES

passed by olympic outlet at robinsons pioneer in edsa

saw huarache 2k5s for 3500-4000 different colorways mostly white+ another color

VC2 blue white for 3200php in good condition SIZE 9 LEFT

got myself a pair of AIR JORDANS XIX SE black gold for 3.6k
Lebron 1, Lebron 2, Lebron 3, Air force 1 sheed, air force 1 bison, air force 1 premium lebron, air jordan 4 black cat, air jordan 7 flint grey, zoom air delta force SB, nike dunks, nike elite, air trainer huarache 2k6, air total force max, nike cortez and lots of chucks, vans, DC, pumas and tons of adidas originals

mga tsong...update naman diyan....balita ko nagsasale up to 70 off na naman ang sports warehouse? ano balita sa marikina outlet?
TEAM TANKEEEEEEEE #91

sports warehouse libis

Zoom Kobe 50% off-MPLS,Black/Purple,White/Grey-4000
Green Bean Jordan V-4,600
Huarache 64 TP 50% off-3400 i think.
love is taking the air less travelled.

Sale going on in the Mamplasan outlet - up to 70% off. I got 14 lows for 2,309 - sweet. It runs from until the end of March

Tons of stuff there - ZK1s, 2K5s, a couple of Xs - mostly last season's stuff. Shirts and tanks too

One thing though: the free 5.0s for men is still at 3,500. The Planet Sports store in Filinvest Mall (near Shopwise 2nd level) has it for 1,900
Team Pinas

^uhm.. do they still have the 14 lows on a size 9 or 8.5?
anyways, AJ3 fire red spotted at Marikina riverbanks! The price is 7495! sizes left: 8,9.5,10,10.5, 2 11s, 12 and 13! just bought myself a size 9.. i suggest you guys get a pair asap! here's an additional info..

they're 30% off! for real! :tongue:
tongue.gif
FS - DS aj5 fire red size 9
NDS aj18 black/royal blue size 11, aj19 SE white/flint grey size 9
LoOkiNg fOr: aj4 mars/pures size 9, DMP size 9

..from air jordans to air force ones

goldenjumpman,

you serious bout those aj3's in marikina riverbanks? do they still have a size 9?
looking for aj4 mars,militaries or pures sz 9!

yup yup! i just bought a size 9 at P5246! just check my previous post about the sizes..

looks like im late no more size 9...too bad im near marikina! thanks for the info! ill just check em out tom!
<b>looking for aj4 mars,militaries or pures sz 9!</b>

Called Nike Riverbanks and they only got sizes 10, 11 and 12....

And it is only 10% off na lang... mukhang nagkamali lang daw last night.... Lucky you goldenjumpman!!!!

they actually put out the III's before the actual RD and knocked off 10% too? Damn.

Goldenjumpman.. you lucky bastard :tongue:

^yah... i just got lucky.. :rofl:
roll.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

I might not be able to pass by riverbanks until this Friday... i hope they still have a 10.5 or 11 by then

ouch...ang swerte mo boyyy....nakakawalang gana bumili knowing nakuha mo siya for 30 off and ako retail price... :smh:
smh.gif
TEAM TANKEEEEEEEE #91

sayang didnt get my pair sa riverbanks! o well ill just wait for the release! are they dropping this sat 3/24? i cant wait to get my pair!
looking for aj4 mars,militaries or pures sz 9!

damn you were in the right place at the right time, golderjumper!!!
nothing like rockin a pair before the global release date + getting it at a GOOD price..

I'm wondering if there must be something wrong with the Fire Reds to be pre-released here and on sale...

Meron ba? Hehehehe...
The worst disability, is the disability to understand.

^they just gave me a wrong discount.. it should've been 10% only.. actually, the girl texted me yesterday, stating that: "sir, ok lng ba na magdagdag kayo? kc po magaabono yung kasama ko ng kulang. ok lng po khit 10% lng yung ibigay nyo.."
i was really shocked when i called them kase 30% off daw.. im like, "really? sure kayo?" and they said, "yes sir!" then i decided to drop there, and that's it.. AJ3 fir reds, 30% off.. i texted popoy regarding the shoes.. and reserved him a pair, but when he called 10% na lng daw yung discount..

Back
Top Bottom