OUTLET STORE UPDATES

Originally Posted by BatangCourt0520

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

havent seen any zoom phenoms here in the phil.. meron ba? cool grey cw?
smile.gif
During a basketball game one of the players from the other team was wearing one. It was kinda off and rude to ask him where he bought his shoes after the game, coz I always drive at him hard
laugh.gif

How about the sharkleys and other premium nike basketball shoes

hahah sayang, i thought they had them here.. heard a lot of good things about the phenoms
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Inigo

How about the Zoom KD's (Kevin Durant)...
Ok ba yun panglaro?
Rating?

well one of my teammates bought one last week. the white/grey colorway. according to him, the shoes is slippery.the traction is not that good. well maybebecause we played in a very very dirty wooden basketball court. the guy is not a shoehead dude. the reason why he bought the shoes is because of thelooks.finally nagretire na yung air zoom legends niya wala nang soles.
laugh.gif
imo, the shoes really looks clean and tidy.
smile.gif
but in terms ofperformance nah....
eyes.gif
i would give it a 7 out of 10. pareho kami ng built,small and stocky ang katawan kaya mabilis mapudpod ang shoes.hth!!!

outlet stores watchlists: (i visited 2 outlet stores a while ago)

PAYLESS shaw blvd.- guys, dont even bother going there unless your a size 8.5 or 9. most of the shoes there are way out of date already. shoes worthy of yourtime would be the zoom flight 96's @ 60off (php2,318), af25 at 50off, af stat at 50off and the adidas gil zero's at 60 off too (php2238) size 10 butthe shoes is very dirty and its pretty obvious that a lot of people tried fitting on that particular left shoe.only a few nike shirts are for sale. and most ofthe adidas clothes are for womens.

Sports warehouse libis- no more size 10 of the flightposite 1's. the zoom mvp x at srp?????? no sightings of the penny 2's and jumpman pros.didn'tcheck the size run for the other shoes. i was hoping that i can get the size 10 of the flightposites.dang, only a size 8 and a 9.5 remains.hth.good eveningpeople!!!!!!!

THANKS RED

Thanks for the info on KD1's...

My wife bought a pair for me by surprise.
Told her that i'll sell it and buy another pair that i like.
Reason?
I like my ZKIV's better.
Anyone who's interested on my BNIB KD1's (White/Grey) 11US
Hit me up...
I'll give a special discount.
A price you can't resist!

Been to SW Libis... Didn't see anything that caught my attention.
Went to Payless Shaw Blvd as well... Waste of time!

Cheers to everyone!

Originally Posted by scaglietti

A little bit OT, but do they still sell Doc Martens shoes at payless? Thanks
yes they do.
Better check also the olympic outlet at Robinson Pioneer they also have doc martens on sale , hope this helps

Originally Posted by scaglietti

A little bit OT, but do they still sell Doc Martens shoes at payless? Thanks
yes they do.
Better check also the olympic outlet at Robinson Pioneer they also have doc martens on sale , hope this helps
Thanks sir!

Originally Posted by johnmaverick

Guys,

Bought 6 rings dark army LS in Nike SM North.Purchased it @ 50% off
roll.gif
eek.gif

=)
for real???how bout the bred jumpman team pros?? (going loco over these shoes
roll.gif
)

THANKS RED

I would like to ask if any of you guys recently been to MJ46 cause me and my friends would like to visit that outlet cause were looking for good shoes forballing. We usually on a wooden basketball court but it was hard to get a reservation. We are now playing on a covered court with rubberized cement flooring. So the inquiry, we are looking for shoes good for balling on cemented floor. The problem we are a bunch of nike shoe heads.

In my part was hoping to find sharkleys,

say what? i had to read that twice
laugh.gif

try to get cheap shoes cos any court besides wood would just eat the rubber up, thats just my opinion though.. hth

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

say what? i had to read that twice
laugh.gif

try to get cheap shoes cos any court besides wood would just eat the rubber up, thats just my opinion though.. hth
So what shoes do you suggest? Cheap shoes may be nice but like I said were a bunch of nike shoe addict. Been to outlets near our place, the cheapones either out of size or are very old stock.
Thanks for the reply much appreciated

^try penny 2's pwdeng pang on court and off court you can get one under 4k na ata
happy.gif
adidas sana mas cheaper and durable imo.

Originally Posted by jason16

^try penny 2's pwdeng pang on court and off court you can get one under 4k na ata
happy.gif
thank you sir will look for those? Any suggestions which outlet should we go to?

Originally Posted by jason16

happy.gif
thank you sir will look for those? Any suggestions which outlet should we go to?
Visit Sportswarehouse in Market! Market! or better yet go to Riverbanks Outlet.

I would like to ask if any of you guys recently been to MJ46 cause me and my friends would like to visit that outlet cause were looking for good shoes for balling. We usually on a wooden basketball court but it was hard to get a reservation. We are now playing on a covered court with rubberized cement flooring. So the inquiry, we are looking for shoes good for balling on cemented floor. The problem we are a bunch of nike shoe heads.

In my part was hoping to find sharkleys,

imo, try to visit sportwarehouse libis or waltermart munoz or market market, they have some cheap nike's at around P2000-3000; un nga lang medyo old modelsna pero ok na rin kc cheap and beside your going to use is on cement floor. if u want consider and1, they are very good for cement floor especially streetcourt hehe
smile.gif

for wooden courts: use your nike and jordan shoes
smile.gif
(they look good andyou feel good in them.and because they are really darn expensive to be used in concrete!)
rubber cement? (eto ata yung taraflex?peepz, correct me if im wrong po
smile.gif
): adidas and jumpman jordans will do.
for outdoor ballin (asphalt, rough concrete and the like): any AND 1 shoes at 50 to 60off!!!!!!!
roll.gif
you wont feel bad even if you destroy them
laugh.gif

THANKS RED

for those looking for aj 23 ms, they have some in pampanga caltex outlet at less 30%. sizes i saw are 2 9s, 10, 10.5 and 11

Back
Top Bottom