OUTLET STORE UPDATES

Originally Posted by scaglietti

Hi, can you guys give me directions on how to get to mamplasan and sta rosa outlets? Will be coming from C-5. Thanks!

1. take the exit from C5 going to south expressway. go southbound (alabang/calamba direction)..
2. Mamplasan outlet, you have to exit on the Mamplasan/Liip interchange. THis is the same interchange where Brent is located and its after the Splash islandand carmona exit. From the toll, just go straight and head for the building complex at the back of the gas station. That's where the outlet is. No need togo to the other side (brent side)..
3. from mamplasan, take the toll exit then go to sta rosa exit. its same exit as Enchanted kingdom. Take the route going to Tagaytay and head to Paseo de StaRosa. The nike park outlet is near jollibee and chowking.

HTH/ ..

festival mall outlet has penny2s pero 1 pair nalang.. sm southmall has penny 2s for 3900+.. not sure bout the size run.. 9.5 on display

318376-011.jpg

30% off at Nike Outlet Store NLEX size available 9-14

318376-011.jpg

30% off at Nike Outlet Store NLEX size available 9-14

Nike Outlet NLEX? where is this exactly? Thanks!

^After San Fernando Exit going to Manila... Mega Caltex Station (Correct me if i'm wrong)... Hope this Helps!

Nike Zone Outlet Robinson's Starmills Pampanga update:

AJ VIII Retro, 2 pairs(the white, and the blue), forgot the sizes and prices

AJ XX3 All-Star Size 8, Php 6,xxx

AJ XV SE (White, Blue, Red) Size 9.5, Php 3,8xx

ZLB VI (Triple Black) Size 9.5 (i think?) , @30% off

Zoom 81 is still there, Size 9, Php 4,0xx

Team Pilipinas Jerseys, White and Blue, Php 1,695

does anyone know where i can get adidas basketball kicks for cheap? preferably ts creator lows but i dont mind if its not as long as its cheap hehe

@krafinan

I saw an outlet store of Adidas in Robinson's Galleria a month ago I think, near Nike Park, not sure if that outlet store is still there, I remember it wasin Podium before.

Originally Posted by krafinan

does anyone know where i can get adidas basketball kicks for cheap? preferably ts creator lows but i dont mind if its not as long as its cheap hehe
There's an outlet store in Petron C-5 station beside Cypress Towers.

Originally Posted by icebox15

@krafinan

I saw an outlet store of Adidas in Robinson's Galleria a month ago I think, near Nike Park, not sure if that outlet store is still there, I remember it was in Podium before.
Yes,Adidas outlet is still there.

thanks guys but i live in quezon city. i forgot to add that i prefer something closer to home. i dont want to waste money on gas driving somewhere if imlooking to pick up kicks hehe

Originally Posted by krafinan

thanks guys but i live in quezon city. i forgot to add that i prefer something closer to home. i dont want to waste money on gas driving somewhere if im looking to pick up kicks hehe
There's one in Petron Katipunan... right beside La Vista Subdivision.

thanks for all the help guys. ill be sure to check it out when i have the cash na. if anyone sees a gil zero low for cheap, shoot me a pm. peace!

Originally Posted by chase on

Nike Zone Outlet Robinson's Starmills Pampanga update:

AJ VIII Retro, 2 pairs(the white, and the blue), forgot the sizes and prices

AJ XX3 All-Star Size 8, Php 6,xxx

AJ XV SE (White, Blue, Red) Size 9.5, Php 3,8xx

ZLB VI (Triple Black) Size 9.5 (i think?) , @30% off

Zoom 81 is still there, Size 9, Php 4,0xx

Team Pilipinas Jerseys, White and Blue, Php 1,695
Would there be any other outlets or stores w/in the Metro that sell Team Pilipinas jerseys? Been wanting to grab those for some time now. TIAfolks!
smile.gif

First Post: Has anyone seen any zoom uptempo challenge low, vis take away low or zoom touch low in any of the outlets?

Back
Top Bottom