OUTLET STORE UPDATES

dropped by SW Mamplasan earlier..

AM95's slate and comets @ P 3,4xx.. AM Light @ P 2,7xx.. AM1 black (w/orange laces) @ P 3,2xx.. Lebron VIII Veterans and Blackouts @ P4,7xx...

and to those still looking for the Mark Ward x Nike Sportswear “Raising Hell

can someone help me find nike pro combat undershirt color black (with pads) in discounted price, size large? TIA

Originally Posted by karlopb

drop by market market earlier

Sports Warehouse.

Lots of Lebron 8 v1 (Original Color, Black Anthracite, Veterans Day USA) for P4,7++

by the way, im looking for a Nike Elite Crew Basketball Socks (Black), anyone pls inform me!

sir what sizes for the lebron 8 black/red/white?
anyone knows the number for the SW Market2x? been trying to call them but the line was unavailable.
TIA

Originally Posted by gijace

anyone spotted some Hyperfuse low neighborhood pack (hollywood/3D)? tia
They still have this at NS Power Plant. If i'm not mistaken 20% off around 4,3++.

dropped by earlier @ SW Mamplasan items 50%-70% off!

and to all of you who are looking for NIKE ELITE CREW BASKETBALL SOCKS, they have a lot of them. Size Medium(6-
glasses.gif
and Large(8-12).

sir how much for the crew socks? what color is available? last thing how much are the lebrons? TIA

Lebron 8 are P4,788 i think. Crew socks is P665, Black and Whites are available. also LBJ23 Elite socks (White) available.

Originally Posted by karlopb

Lebron 8 are P4,788 i think. Crew socks is P665, Black and Whites are available. also LBJ23 Elite socks (White) available.
thanks mate. i need that Large black. how much for the soldier IV? tia

unfortunately, i think i bought the last pair for large. but still, look for it, they are hanged. try looking at the back. LBJ Socks same price P665.

sir how much are those aj prime 5's in mamplasan? never seen one on sale.

also, dropped by SW waltermart munoz today. I saw some lebron 8(black/red cw) for 4.8k. and lots of air max's for 2.5-2.8k.

Originally Posted by tiger energy

sir how much are those aj prime 5's in mamplasan? never seen one on sale.

also, dropped by SW waltermart munoz today. I saw some lebron 8(black/red cw) for 4.8k. and lots of air max's for 2.5-2.8k.
Excuse me where is mamplasan?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom