OUTLET STORE UPDATES

Originally Posted by karlopb

mamplasan is at laguna area. before Sta. Rosa Tollgate exit.
wow not my way thanks anyways..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jujuice

laugh.gif
sometimes you'll find shoes in outlet stores cut down to half their mall price that making a trip would even save you money. pero ikaw bahala.

Originally Posted by tiger energy

Originally Posted by jujuice

laugh.gif
sometimes you'll find shoes in outlet stores cut down to half their mall price that making a trip would even save you money. pero ikaw bahala.
Thanks dude, most of the time i check s.w. libis area besides club 650, and at s.w. waltermart north edsa(muñoz), some pairs are still srp like the kobe 6 playoffs.
roll.gif

Guys need your help need so aj11 cool grey in sz 12 or aj13 playoffs in size 12
Anyone?

Originally Posted by solemover

I just picked up a pair AM90 Laser Blues at SW Market Market last Thursday, 2,577 only! 

^ what sizes available? still on the hunt for a size 9 
grin.gif

WOW i think it's time to go on a trip to Baguio. hahaha. who cares about possible landslides all I need a pair of those Kobe 5 inline.

they wrapped plastic because most of the customers are accustomed of inspecting shoes the "ukay-ukay" way...they twist it, rub it, walk in it....hehehe....
they dont want there products do be beaten up so they did that...

rapsa, thanks for the very great updates!!!
smile.gif
btw those white blue grey camos are GS sizes only or adult sizes available now?

baguio or tiongsan in particular has been doin that wrapping thing eversince they started selling shoes
smile.gif
SM use to do that too, some sm dept stores still do it...

if you plan to get very good savings, try to get kobe VIs and kobe Vs at tiongsan then lebron xmas 8s at nlex then get some more at the subic outlets hehe...

Originally Posted by sadikmac

Was at Adidas Outlet Petron C5 earlier...
These were the only notable kicks:

ZX 800 Casuals Php2,647.00 (sizes starting at 8.5)

Adidas-ZX800-Casual-03.jpg

Adidas-ZX800-Casual-Black-06-570x429.jpg

Others were a bunch of Nizzas, Superstars and ZX 500s...

are these still available at Petron Outlet? was at Cash n Carry last sunday, staff told me that shoes were long gone.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by ajagcaoili16

anyone see an Air Max 90 "Laser Blue" in a size 9 in any outlets ? TIA

ain't sure if it was a sz 9. but saw one at the Planet Sports Outlet right beside Italianni's and NP at Glorietta 3... P 2,5xx was the price... you can check it out if you do live nearby... hth

Originally Posted by ajagcaoili16

anyone see an Air Max 90 "Laser Blue" in a size 9 in any outlets ? TIA

2 pairs of size 9 still available at Nike Park Eastwood. 50% off.

I know this isn't AdidasTalk (if there is one) but I'd like to know the locations of Adidas outlets here in the metro? I know one at Market2x but has forgettable items. Is there any other place? I'm looking for Rose 1.5s at sz 11.

^theres also an adidas outlet store at the petron station along c-5 road. not within the metro but they have outlet stores in subic and paseo de sta rosa.

and yes we talk about any brand of sneakers here. dont let the name of the site fool you.

HTH

Back
Top Bottom