OUTLET STORE UPDATES

mj46 just updated their Facebook page... thought they'd have some foams too... but still a pretty good line-up right here...

250120_210746685643280_100001238495118_638837_6623602_n.jpg

Originally Posted by donmega

mj46 just updated their Facebook page... thought they'd have some foams too... but still a pretty good line-up right here...

250120_210746685643280_100001238495118_638837_6623602_n.jpg
size 13 only for vii's...

mad.gif

just got home from robinson's pioneer in edsa. i saw a size 10 laser blue am 90's on sale. PROBLEM IS the price. less 30 only( i think?) at php3,597. hth!!!!

THANKS RED 

dasca changed it. they didnt sell the foams to one person only. diff people got the foams. and the 9.5 even sit for awhile then eventually someone got it...

OT question: You guys know any other AND1 shop? the one in Glorietta is not yet officially open. It was included in the rennovation. I wanna buy some And1 Tai Chi's for ballin. TIA. Sorry dont know where to post this.

Tons of SBs dropped in the San Fernando Pampanga outlet- Janoskis, Omar Salazars, P-Rods. Copped the Obsidian-gumsole Janoskis at 25% off.

anybody knows where to cop Doctor Marten's (DM's) here in the metro? saleslady in landmark makati told me that DM's pulled out their stocks already. went to olympic village outlet store in rob pioneer, same answer i got. tia

Originally Posted by ohitzsean

OT question: You guys know any other AND1 shop? the one in Glorietta is not yet officially open. It was included in the rennovation. I wanna buy some And1 Tai Chi's for ballin. TIA. Sorry dont know where to post this.

hey, those tai chi mids are now down to php2,799. nice buy i must say. good luck on your hunt!!!!

THANKS RED

Originally Posted by bullsfan4life

Originally Posted by ohitzsean

hey, those tai chi mids are now down to php2,799. nice buy i must say. good luck on your hunt!!!!

THANKS RED
I think they have a Store in Trinoma (Aktiv) that sells And1 shoes and also in Olympic Village, Toby's and SM department store... Price of Tai-Chi mids at the Stores that i've mentioned is also PhP2,799.00...

Hope this helps...

Originally Posted by vdeezy

Tons of SBs dropped in the San Fernando Pampanga outlet- Janoskis, Omar Salazars, P-Rods. Copped the Obsidian-gumsole Janoskis at 25% off.

Thanks for the info sir. Is this outlet the one in Rob/SM Pampanga or the one at at NLEX? thanks 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom