OUTLET STORE UPDATES

Originally Posted by urbandubista

Originally Posted by emiaj12

Nike outlet Riverbanks:

hyperfuse 2011 4.3k and Jordan 7 orion blue 4.5k (sz 9 on display).

perfect! any black cw? ^

no black bro.. they only have:

Black/Blue - sz 14 on display
Black/Green - sz 14 on display
White/Green - sz 8.5 on display
Black/Red - sz 8.5 on display

staff told me its smallest size display so white/green and black/red possibly have sizes avail. Didn't bother asking him of other avail size coz he's quite busy doing some inventories. Here's the number if you want to check if they have your size: 475 1269
smile.gif

@squall - I didn't notice any Compression Shorts and Tanks at riverbanks.

Originally Posted by realtime15

Originally Posted by superswag

^yo dre found any notable air max 1's out there? hows the price range? anything below php3k?

TIA!
saw some acg am1s at TOTAL SLEX last saturday sir, the ones in gray and blue and gray and purple, i think it was 30% off.

thanks for the heads up man! appreciated!

what up jay!

haha D them am1s when you cop em make it 2 man.

emiaj12 great stuff. imma visit the store this weekend to score a pair. appreciate the response sir. salute.

Originally Posted by urbandubista

haha D them am1s when you cop em make it 2 man.

emiaj12 great stuff. imma visit the store this weekend to score a pair. appreciate the response sir. salute.
no problem bro! would suggest going there early. Its currently sale at riverbanks mall and Nike outlet stock runs out quick during weekends.

There's a bus in Metropolis Alabang that passes Paseo de Sta. Rosa.

If you're heading there by car, best you use the Mamplasan exit, check out the sportswarehouse outlet first straight ahead from the toll gate then use the shortcut to Paseo de Sta. Rosa on the right coming from the toll gate. Going back, exit via the Greenfield/Eton toll gate so you can check out the Total gas station Nike Outlet.

Originally Posted by airjordanforever

updates ....

kobe 6 blue camo in sizes 8 to 12 at 30% off available in NIKE SUBIC
pimp.gif

Is this the one in Petron? My GF went there today and wala naman daw size 12. Their personnel even said na walang size 12 sa dumating na stocks. Weird.

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

There's a bus in Metropolis Alabang that passes Paseo de Sta. Rosa.

If you're heading there by car, best you use the Mamplasan exit, check out the sportswarehouse outlet first straight ahead from the toll gate then use the shortcut to Paseo de Sta. Rosa on the right coming from the toll gate. Going back, exit via the Greenfield/Eton toll gate so you can check out the Total gas station Nike Outlet.

how do i get there coming from greenbelt? by commute

From Greenbelt, walk all the way to SM Makati. There's a bus stop there along EDSA, under the Ayala station MRT. Take a bus to Alabang/Metropolis ask around for a bus that passes Paseo de Sta. Rosa.

Originally Posted by assaness12345

LF : jordan 5 black metalic silver, jordan prime 5 blue

I saw a prime 5 blue at nike gateway cubao last saturday. size on display is 8. if I remember correctly the price is 4.5k.

^saw them at nike factory outlet store paseo last saturday. dont know bout sizes available though. hth

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

From Greenbelt, walk all the way to SM Makati. There's a bus stop there along EDSA, under the Ayala station MRT. Take a bus to Alabang/Metropolis ask around for a bus that passes Paseo de Sta. Rosa.
Thanks.. how about papuntang Petron Outlet Store? Sa subic ba yun?

Hey guys, anyone know if they are selling the nike zoom bb 1/2 in the white/orange trim colorway? Only ones I've seen are the white/black/red and the black/purple color.

I have only seen those colorways in Alabang Town Center and at Ali Mall.

Thanks!

thanks for the response manilaboyix. going back to the statesin 2 weeks and not sure if I want to get them yet , may make me want to play basketball again, lol.

Back
Top Bottom