OUTLET STORE UPDATES

Originally Posted by niophyte0430

just wanna share pics from MJ46.

DISPLAY ONLY. NOT FOR SALE.

but they still have XX3 motorsports 6500php & lots of nike jackets
pretty much CDPs but they're good.. missed out on those 17s. ginawa pa kasing suede/nubuck ang material that's why i passed.

anyone seen jumpman pro? size 9. TIA.
happy.gif

^try calling nike park podium bro... saw their a size 8 for 30% off (i think)... Baka may iba pa silang sizes! HTH!

Originally Posted by i3asuncion

^try calling nike park podium bro... saw their a size 8 for 30% off (i think)... Baka may iba pa silang sizes! HTH!
aight man.. thanks!
wink.gif

btw, aj8 blue/orange spotted at WM munoz.sz 10.5 is on display. 50%off.

and for those who are looking for the jordan sleeves, color white one is available.

Has anyone spotted any Air Jordan XX3's around? Any colorway is good with me. Looking for 11.5 or 12. TIA
happy.gif

^^pareng joaqs, i think there's a motorsports colorway in the NLEX Caltex outlet store.

haven't been there for a while though, so i don't know about the sizes and availability now.

^ Thanks, Chase!
happy.gif

I was able to find one already...just asking for more pics. But I'm leaning towards it already
grin.gif

^ Are they closed on Sunday's? Been calling them to inquire about the size run they have but no success....
indifferent.gif

Update: Sports Warehouse - Mamplasan

Jordan Jumpman Pro (Black/Metallic Silver-Varsity Red-White) size 10 and (Black/Metallic Silver-White-Varsity Red) size 11.5 - 5, 2XX
KB IV ASG size 9 - 6,5XX
Jordan Jumpman Elite 1 (Black/Metallic Silver-Stealth-Varsity Red) - 5,9XX
Zoom MVP Deron Williams PE - 4,3XX
Huarache 09 ASG East and West
KD1

Originally Posted by jmoney45

^ Are they closed on Sunday's? Been calling them to inquire about the size run they have but no success....
indifferent.gif
been there awhile ago.. 9,10, 10.5 if my memory serves me right.
happy.gif

Went to a Nike Facotry Outlet at Puregold in Clark, Pampanga

They have tons of 4k-5k Kicks out there, they got some Kobe 1's MLK and Whiteouts, Kobe 2 Home and Lites, Air Jordan 20s, 5s, 7s, 8s and Many Others. Theystill have some Air Force 25s Out there for about 5k. And a XX3 Stealh in Youth Sizes

There are also Lots of NBA Jerseys and Caps in front of Nike

Originally Posted by jethro

They have tons of 4k-5k Kicks out there, they got some Kobe 1's MLK and Whiteouts, Kobe 2 Home and Lites, Air Jordan 20s, 5s, 7s, 8s and Many Others. They still have some Air Force 25s Out there for about 5k. And a XX3 Stealh in Youth Sizes
cw and size run for jordan 5? thanks
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Guy

They have tons of 4k-5k Kicks out there, they got some Kobe 1's MLK and Whiteouts, Kobe 2 Home and Lites, Air Jordan 20s, 5s, 7s, 8s and Many Others. They still have some Air Force 25s Out there for about 5k. And a XX3 Stealh in Youth Sizes
cw and size run for jordan 5? thanks
happy.gif
and how much for the xx3 stealth in youth sizes?

for the 7s and 8s also.. please..
happy.gif

might go to tarlac next week. what are the outlets i need to visit? where are they located?
happy.gif
can somebody please post the adds? and landmarks? directions aswell..
happy.gif
TIA.

Subic and Pampanga have outlets right? where else?

Unfortunately, I didnt look at the Sizes.

But it seems that they still have lots of pairs/sizes in each shoe.

But based on what I See in the Display, the 5 Is Probobly a 10. While the 7 and 8 looks more like an 8 or 9 Based from the Length, I Didn't Bother Checkingthe Price of the Stealths because I will not buy it anyway.
laugh.gif

There are also Lots of NBA Jerseys and Caps in front of Nike

bro, may number ka ng nike outlet at puregold clark pampanga? thanks!

@ Nicekick81- Its like 5,4++ php

@ Repsol- Sorry, Wala eh. Wala bang Number dun sa Side ng mga Plastic Bags ng Nike?

Back
Top Bottom