OUTLET STORE UPDATES

meron pa po bang lebron zoom soldier 3 na POP sa outlet? kasi po laging yung white/black/green yung nakikita ko e. thanks

nike total SLEX update: nothing new and nothing special REALLY. dont even bother dropping by. unless your looking for a size 10 jordan phylly legend white/cement red (yung parang jordan 3?) at 40off and a size 9 white/red jordan 1 retro which happened to be the last pair at 30off. all jordan,nike dri-fit shirts and shorts have discounts.from 20 to 40percent off. but the selections are all ugly and majority have no sizes. lots of jordan fusion 3's and 4's. no lebrons,kobes and other bball shoes. few good colorways of the nike cortez are left (EXCLUDING the flywire variants). i went their yesterday with my mom and younger sibling to break-in the car.hehe.:tongue: hth! ciao!!!!

THANKS RED

MJ 46 have new drops today and will be available for purchase if the pricing would be approved of the owner...there is one jordan XII Flugames at size 8.5 for P47xx call them up or visit if your nearby...better to call first thou just to be sure you have sizes of the shoes you want. the drops are more running shoes, lifestyle shoes and sleepers according to the staff who answered the fone...

Originally Posted by jrjmd

MJ 46 have new drops today and will be available for purchase if the pricing would be approved of the owner...there is one jordan XII Flugames at size 8.5 for P47xx call them up or visit if your nearby...better to call first thou just to be sure you have sizes of the shoes you want. the drops are more running shoes, lifestyle shoes and sleepers according to the staff who answered the fone...
thanks for the info! might drop by tomorrow!
devil.gif

^^according to jrjmd mj46 has the flu games but i dont know if they have your size. try calling the store for more info...

Originally Posted by scaglietti

guys, any sightings ng Lebron VI low (white/grey or white/denim/gum)? thanks!

sports warehouse libis and munoz told me they have lbj VI lows when i rang them 2 days ago. didn't ask for the cw though. call them first to make sure.

Dreamseasons:
4jdsc02443uj

Hyperdunk PI lots of sizes:
j7dsc02442tj

Hyperize big sizes:
5pdsc02461lj

Jordan big sizes:
1gdsc02444cj

Jordan 23 big sizes:
j8dsc02451bj

Jordan 11, DMP's sz 8-10 i think:
6qdsc02449uj

zoom bb:
56dsc02452nj

Lunarlite 8-10 i think:
bcdsc02460tj

Jordan and Kobe jerseys:
jcdsc02454ij

sorry guys hindi ma display mga pictures, pero pag open ng link ok naman..

yeah tried adding the links in but doesnt display the image, but if you open it using another tab it comes up hehe sorry hindi kasi ako marunong

around 3k+ bro not sure about the exact price, they have one big size left for it I think its sz 12 and alot of stocks for 8-10

guys update on Riverbanks:
Nothing New.
they still have the MS 23
Hyperize and Hyperdunk Pilipinas
Kobe DS

guys pa update naman ako sa flu games or any AJ XII. 8.5.
thanks.
and san po pala ung mj46?

Originally Posted by nikekobe24

paupdate nman kung san pa may KOBE 5 M.S sz 13 or 14... tnx! =)

I doubt that this will be in outlets right now because it just released.

stocks usually reach outlets at least after 3 months.

@nikekobe24:
Dude you're all over the place... i think its enough that you have posted your queries from the right thread/s...

and this is not one of them...

Back
Top Bottom