OUTLET STORE UPDATES

@benthugs: What other notable kicks are available at Riverbanks?  Haven't visited there lately.

Originally Posted by DAFLlamas

@benthugs: What other notable kicks are available at Riverbanks?  Haven't visited there lately.

I think that's it. The others didn't get my attention
tongue.gif

Some that I could remember but didn't check the price and size run are Hyperdunk PI, Motos XX3, Dream Season, LBJ VI ASG, etc ...

@ Sportswarehouse Libis

Crade Rock Low (Away) size 13 - only 10% off

Originally Posted by superswag

^highly unlikely since it released just last month ago man... matter of fact ive been to nike festi outlet it aint there yet...

maybe we should wait for a couple more months and hope it wont sell well @ retail price

thanks bro..i hope that wont sell well,hehe.tagal pa uwi ko sa pinas..august sana meron pa..wanna get that shoe for my uniform,coz its gray
ohwell.gif

bro i have one size 10.5 3 times nagamit for malling if you want just reply me here.. tnx....

Originally Posted by urbandubista

would anyone happen to spot zoom aspiration in outlets? i need one for my friend in sz 8. black cw. thanks.
Saw awhile ago a zoom aspiration at Sports Warehouse Market Market but its the white/red/black cw.  Priced around PhP 3,XXX.  Better call them up for size run. HTH.

@gish thanks for that gilbert. maybe the guy with the pic wasn't paying attention to my early post.

@the guy with the pic:  no need for me to do that i believe. been to market2 2 weeks ago and have seen them already. i've even posted here my findings when i went there. PLEASE read and understand the post(s) first. thanks.

@eastcoast: sir i think the engraving/etching takes around 3 days, not quite sure, and also you will need to leave your shoes so that they can send it off to Alabang for the process

Hi guys.  Nike release a few baseball gloves and baseball bats before, anybody seen it in the outlets?  Thanks.

would anyone happen to spot zoom aspiration in outlets? i need one for my friend in sz 8. black cw. thanks.

Size 8.5 of zoom aspiration black cw spotted at Toby's Edsa Shangi La

ei guys. do you think there are still lebron soldier III xdr lying around anywhere?..need them badly.
frown.gif
TIA

guys, i need your help...and it's not nike related. I'm looking for a reef fanning sandal. meron po ba nka sale sa manila? (i'm here in CDO) and how much?

mods, please dont ban me...i just need some help. if it's a lil off topic, i lil spank will do.
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by DAFLlamas

Size 8.5 of zoom aspiration black cw spotted at Toby's Edsa Shangi La

oh my. when did you see? too late for me. copped bb3 instead just a few hrs ago in eastwood coz i thought aspiration's gone already. what the,.had a game earlier in starmall and hurriedly went to eastwood after when shang's just a stone's throw away. how much is that black pair?
thanks for the update man.

Back
Top Bottom