OUTLET STORE UPDATES

that's probably the sports warehouse at libis,right after shopwise if you're headed north towards marikina/cubao area.club 650 is in the same compound.

Sports Warehouse Market Market:

Hyperdunk Pilipinas
AM1 White/Red
Kobe IVs
Huarache 10's
...and a lot of NSW Jackets

Thanks for the update!
smile.gif

Wish those varsity reds came in Men's sizes
laugh.gif

^the zk4 gold medal sells at 4,196php if im not mistaken. atleast around the cost. last time i went there they have a full size run. other outlet stores have it too man, one just awaits your hands for pick up. goodluck!

where is that dasca?..& nice pilipinas jersey man,,how much r those jersey?...nice update

ah in cavite..sorry for that.. more shoes in dasca..but it looks like heaps of big shoes there.. nice update man..like the ajXX3 & pinas jersey..

Originally Posted by ballerdoc23

^Yep, they had the BLs, but sz15 is the only size left because I just snagged the sz14
laugh.gif
it is P4970 to be exact, and they had good sizes as what the guy told me , not only huge sizes but also in sz9/10. The store has the Pacman SC in sizes 12-14, they are selling it for P5000, Air Max 1 blue in sz 12, didn't bother to get the price. Other than that no notable new shoes . Oh yeah they have the Team Pilipinas jerseys and shorts in wht and red colorways btw, but didn't bother to get the sizes
nice pick up bro!and 
eek.gif
 at the price.u planning on selling it?just kidding
roll.gif

guys i need help.,where can i find kobe V size 13 any colorway except POP,Home,D-days

thanks nio for the info regarding DASCA SPORTS OUTLET! im supposed to post pics but i think nio basically covered everything...

the leaflet boasts "minimum 30% off on all items. all the time".

for questions bout sizes and styles available you may call (046)4166697.

store hours 10am - 8pm

HTH

Originally Posted by supaugly

Originally Posted by mojako

Market-Market
CP3 and KD2! -  Hyperdunk Pinas 3.6k+ na lang

bro any idea of what sizes are available on those hyperdunk pinas??? TIA!

i went there last night. i still saw a 10.5 for the hyperdunk pinas. and a few size 12's and a box of size 13. with the kd 2's there was a 10.5, 2 boxes of 9.5 and a box of size 9.hth! :tongue:

THANKS RED

nike factory store caltex nlex:

varisty red 6-5795 sizes 10.5 and 11
silver anniv 2-5795 sizes 10-11.5 i think
black/red 12-5795 i think sizes 10.5 and 11
mp trainer sc 2010-10% off forgot the price, big sizes tho 12-13

Originally Posted by sneakerfreafer23

nike factory store caltex nlex:

varisty red 6-5795 sizes 10.5 and 11
silver anniv 2-5795 sizes 10-11.5 i think
black/red 12-5795 i think sizes 10.5 and 11
mp trainer sc 2010-10% off forgot the price, big sizes tho 12-13