OUTLET STORE UPDATES

Originally Posted by reebski

any updates and news on the outlet store in marikina? what are the jordan DMP's to be released this 2011?
AJ 5 Grape and Laney pack.
ALL DS!
NO TRADES, JUST CASH!
AM 90 Infrared both sz. 8.5 6500 each.
Nike SB Prod2 Pigeon sz. 8.5 4500.
Nike SB Blazer lebanon sz. 8.5 4500.
Nike SW Dunk hi Futura sz. 10 4500
Nike SW Dunk low Ultraman sz. 10 4600.
Hit me up 09063321024

stopped by the nike outlet at shell station nlex last friday.they had a decent assortment of stuff
394494049.jpg
394494052.jpg

394494050.jpg
394494051.jpg

394494054.jpg
394494053.jpg

all footwear were 30-40% off
sz run was the definition of random.most szs were on the small side,szs 7-8 and even sz 5 & 6
eek.gif
there were a couple of 10.5's on the dunks and bball shoes.

Originally Posted by mynameisrolf

@acejello ready the 1st sentence in the picture dude. it's NLEX
I think he's asking if the outlet is either at Shell or Caltex cos as far as I know there's only 1 outlet along NLEX and that's at Caltex.

Maybe you should read the first sentence and his question again.

smile.gif

ayo my bad,it's the caltex outlet.the one with the HHUUUUUGGEEE kobe tarp.i gassed up at shell,guess i had it mixed up

anyone see jordan 2 retro white reds in outlets? damn, libis outlet only had a 9.5... I'm a 10. jeez.
saw jordan 2010 outdoors, a bunch of trainer 1s, air max 1s and 90s, adidas stan smith on 40% off,
a lot of LeBron lows. cortez are around 1700, can't remember.

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

anyone see jordan 2 retro white reds in outlets? damn, libis outlet only had a 9.5... I'm a 10. jeez.
saw jordan 2010 outdoors, a bunch of trainer 1s, air max 1s and 90s, adidas stan smith on 40% off,
a lot of LeBron lows. cortez are around 1700, can't remember.

How much was Jordan 2010 outdoors?

thnks

Happy NewYear N’ters! Just a quick question:

Has anyoneseen  any good baby shoes at Nike Outlet Stores? Ifnot can anyone help me/hook me up on where I can buy ‘em? I’ve seen what outletstores have and what parks recently have and IMO, it’s not really that “appealing

Originally Posted by 1Miguel

Looking for Jordan 2010. Have you guys seen it on outlets for 30-40% off. Thanks guys!

sports warehouse marketmarket and libis. myshoerack sm north, the all black cw.

Originally Posted by PsychoPac

Happy New Year N’ters! Just a quick question:

Has anyone seen  any good baby shoes at Nike Outlet Stores? If not can anyone help me/hook me up on where I can buy ‘em? I’ve seen what outlet stores have and what parks recently have and IMO, it’s not really that “appealing

Originally Posted by urbandubista

Has anyone seen  any good baby shoes at Nike Outlet Stores? If not can anyone help me/hook me up on where I can buy ‘em? I’ve seen what outlet stores have and what parks recently have and IMO, it’s not really that “appealing

Thanks urbandubista! Do you remember the price? Im also looking for Jordan 2010 welcome home cw. Any info is much appreciated!

EDIT: Called them up and they only have the Outdoor, not the one wade is wearing.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by urbandubista

Originally Posted by 1Miguel

Thanks urbandubista! Do you remember the price? Im also looking for Jordan 2010 welcome home cw. Any info is much appreciated!

EDIT: Called them up and they only have the Outdoor, not the one wade is wearing.
frown.gif
I only see the all black 2010s in most outlets. I think the welcome home were all gone last year...

Back
Top Bottom