OverDoz - Live For, Die For (Album/Tape)

The consistency from the left coast over the last 2 years has been ridiculous! This project is no exception.

L4D4_-_Album_Cover.jpg

Dom, Kendrick Lamar, and Skeme all kill their features.

STREAM

The consistency from the left coast over the last 2 years has been ridiculous! This project is no exception.

L4D4_-_Album_Cover.jpg

Dom, Kendrick Lamar, and Skeme all kill their features.

STREAM

Was going to post this last night and forgot, but I'm glad you did.

Before I Go On
December
The Funktion
Taking Me Down
Counting My Money
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Was going to post this last night and forgot, but I'm glad you did.

Before I Go On
December
The Funktion
Taking Me Down
Counting My Money
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Been followin overdoz for the past like year. Definitely was waitin on this project to drop but I didn't really like it at first. It definitely grew on me since it dropped on the 15th...

Been followin overdoz for the past like year. Definitely was waitin on this project to drop but I didn't really like it at first. It definitely grew on me since it dropped on the 15th...

I've been rockin this tape heavy. The Kendrick track, the Dom track, and a few others
pimp.gif

I've been rockin this tape heavy. The Kendrick track, the Dom track, and a few others
pimp.gif

Live For, Die For
smokin.gif

Don't Wanna Be Your Girlfriend (ft. Skeme)‎
glasses.gif

[font='lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font='lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]December
happy.gif
[/font]

[/font]

[font='lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]Come First
pimp.gif
[/font]

[/font]

[font='lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]Taking Me Down (ft. Kendrick Lamar)
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
 -- 
[/font]"She gave me them digits, but I didn't call, I put it on she. And yo girlfriends, I know they throw 'SALT' like Angelina Jolie. Now let's see, I'll be gone til Wednesday; got a show in Portland. Now my baby, say I'm not her baby; but more of an abortion. I'm like THATS CRAZY, I bought that Lex-o and sat it on Jordans."
eek.gif
 Kendrick SPAZZED!!

[/font]

[font='lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]Counting My Money (ft. DOM Kennedy) 
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
[/font]

Back
Top Bottom