Overrated and Underrated

Ok guys I'm sure this post has been done before, but like many of you my opinion changes through out a long period of time. So my question is.......whichwould you classify as the most overrated jordans and which just don't seem to get as much love?

My most overrated pair would have to be the carmine 6s. I'm sorry niketalk but I just never understood all the hype regarding those 6s.
My most underrated pair would have to be the obsidian 15s. As much hate as the 15s bring I honestly feel that those don't get any type of recognition.

So Please indulge with your opnions.

Overrated: Grape V's. Sorry I'm just not a fan of the colors

Underrated: XVII. People dont like these much cause they're a newer signature shoe, but IMO they are the last great signature shoe.

Overrated: Aqua VIII-It's a good shoe, but it's like the ultimate hypebeast shoe.
Underrated: Olive IX-Quickly becoming one of my favorite shoes.

Am with you Bro, I think the Carmines 6s are way Overrated, I think the most underrated is the Stealth XX................IMO

Overrated: Bordeaux VII's NT's most beloved VII's
Underrated: Oxidized XIV's

Originally Posted by ao17

Overrated: Bordeaux VII's NT's most beloved VII's
Underrated: Oxidized XIV's

Change the VII comment to Hares, and I agree.

Overrated OG: Bordeaux VII's "NT's most beloved VII's"
sick.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
(I know what I am talking about)
Underrated OG: Indiglo XIV
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Overrated Retro: Carmine VI's
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Thanx for supporting the post guys. Really do appreciate it. I figured another pair which doesn't seem to get any love are the powder blue 9s. Very freshin my opnion.

Originally Posted by EDWeeNO

Thanx for suppoting the post guys. Really do appreciate it. I figured another pair which doesn't seem to get any love are the powder blue 9s. Very fresh in my opnion.

That's my favorite of all IX's.
pimp.gif

Underrated: Olive IX

Overrated: Titanium XX3 (yea, the design is awesome, but the colorway is mehh)

^ As crazy as people might think of me, I actually prefer the all star 23s over the titaniums. Honestly what makes the titaniums sooooo sougth after?? is itbecause there are only 529 pairs in the world? I just see them as another carolina blue colored jordans. Nothing special in my book.

Overrated: Carmines or Titaniums

Underrated: Croc XVII or Oxidized XIV (I have a fresh DS pair too)

Underrated: Olive 9s, Stealth 20s, Mocha 3s
Overrated: Spizike wht/red-green and blk/red-green, Carmine 6s, and Titanium XX3s only because they didnt make enuff of those @#$%&*$ so more than just 1%of collectors can enjoy!

Jcool813: Overrated Carmine's second to last fav 6. i just think the White Infrareds are better
Aqua's all black upper with concord bottom? boring
Black Red 8+11 ppl give them more credit than is due
Underrated Columbia XIs idk how NT feels about them but nobody i know gives them credit

Bonus: CG 3 will be well sought after in the future

Overrated = VII

Underrated = red and white 12's

And whoever said the XI's are overated please jump off a cliff

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

Overrated:
jordan6nbapic4.jpg

Underrated:
jordan2nbapic.jpg

easy
Thank You Jesus!!!!! I knew I wasn't the only one who felt that way about the carmines. I never really liked them period. and oh yeah I really doappreciate those 2s.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom