Overrated and Underrated

Overrated: carmines, concords, bourdeux vii ,

Underrated ll's, cool gray ix's, flint ix's, white/midnight vi..........

considering the current circumstances..

Overrated= ................i love all sigs so im going to say Spizzikes!!!!!!!!!!!!

Underrated= all XVII's, such a beautiful shoe that kids cant find to appreciate

Overrated: Hares (sorry NT, but I think the love for these is mostly nostalgic. only cuz the man himself wore em. the color scheme, mainly wht/grey, isn'ta very typical one. how many white and grey shoes do you all REALLY own? it's that flare of red that pulls people in. please believe thepack is mine tho. i'm coppin' it for both shoes.)
Underrated: Infrared VI...........
laugh.gif
, j/k, j/k. Olive IX.

over-rated=mid top 11s they ok and I wanted the blk reds back when I was freshman in hs but when I obtained a pair 9 yrs later I wasn't impressed.under-rated=low top og black red 11. Also, I have only tried on my og pair but the retro blk red low 11s are the most comfortable Jordans I've ever worn.

Overated: The blk/red XVI's in the CDP, and the blk/red XI's. lol i hate mainly black shoes with a little bit of red. i think they're boring.

Underated:The XXI's! The all white, red suede, and the first color released were FIRE!!!!!

^^^Awwww man I completely forgot about those all red 21s!!! shame on me......i guess they are greatly unappreciated.
tired.gif

overrated- Carmines..ugly then and ugly now/ Olympic VI's..same reason..terrible color blocking

underrated- Obsidian XIIs

overrated: Stealth 20 - i dont see whats so special, its pretty much all black. black cat 3s are all black on a much nicer model but it is generally disliked.Makes no sense to me.

underrated: all 21s. this shoe is hated way too much, i dont see the problem with them. (2s run a second place, i love 2s, but they are not as hated)

Overrated IMO : Aqua VIII's - XIX's - XVII's (especially for 200) and Cardinal VII's.

Underrated: White/Black -Red II's - Chambray VII's ...idk

Originally Posted by EDWeeNO

^ As crazy as people might think of me, I actually prefer the all star 23s over the titaniums. Honestly what makes the titaniums sooooo sougth after?? is it because there are only 529 pairs in the world? I just see them as another carolina blue colored jordans. Nothing special in my book.

Denver Nuggets fan will think otherwise.

LOL @ someone who said XIs are overrated.
Overrated: Black based VIIIs. I don't know why NT love them so much. Maybe because they weren't re-released for 10+ years?

For those who said IIs are underrated, I'm gonna have to disagree.
If those are really that beautiful and good, I don't think Mike would actually thought of leaving Nike.

^ As crazy as people might think of me, I actually prefer the all star 23s over the titaniums. Honestly what makes the titaniums sooooo sougth after?? is it because there are only 529 pairs in the world? I just see them as another carolina blue colored jordans. Nothing special in my book.

Originally Posted by indohan

Denver Nuggets fan will think otherwise.

LOL @ someone who said XIs are overrated.
Overrated: Black based VIIIs. I don't know why NT love them so much. Maybe because they weren't re-released for 10+ years?

For those who said IIs are underrated, I'm gonna have to disagree.
If those are really that beautiful and good, I don't think Mike would actually thought of leaving Nike.

they are overrated. especially the concords and blk/reds.

Originally Posted by NikeMax

overrated: Cool Grey 3s and Grape 5s

underrated: Stealth 20's and Obsidian 12's.
I have to disagree alot.

I think the CG 3 will be heavily sought after in the future
the CG 3s are better than the black cmt 3...say what you want about me but idk why everybody likes them they are boring
CG 3s best LS that dropped

XXs are the most underrated Jordan period

o yea Grape V is way better than the dry Aqua 8
all black upper and a concord aqua tone bottom?

overrated: titanium 23s, grape 5s, aqua and playoff 8s, bourdeauxs
underrated:12s, 18s

sorry strong opinions
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom