Overrated and Underrated

Over- Grape V's , Any VII's, Any I's (clown shoes IMO), bred IV's and bred XI's.
Under-charcoal XI's, white/navy VI's, Mocha III's, and Stealth V's.

Overrated: Hares
smh.gif

Underrated: XVIII's and XIX's they get no respect.
happy.gif

overated would be the all the 23's(even the titaniums)and the 12's

underrated rated would probly be peapod 8's i think there really nice one of my favorites they deserve more love.

THE MOST OVER RATED SHOE OF ALL TIME.........................CARMINE 6
looks like a fake, and the red is almost over kill....

most underrated is the White and Navy 16
pimp.gif

i think the most underrated is xiv.... people see the era as in xi - xiii. i see it as xi - xiv. the shoe is very well designed
If MJ had worn xiv for a season,...people would see xiv differently

to the ppl who say the carmine is overrated juz put one on, rock it at the mall, look for a mirror nd watch yourself walk by, then you can call it overrated ifyou still believe so. and the titaniums 23s r juz pure hype i've held them in my hand nd they look like sumones PE. i guarantee you, if you didn't havto wait in line for 4 days you would not fiend ova these.

Overrated: Garbagmelo.

Underrated: Ray Allen's defense. Kobe not scoring 40 is a victory unto itself.

Wish they'd release the TGIM in either of Ray's colorways...

Over Rated: Carmines, Black/Red VIII's, Titaniums.

Under Rated: OG Obsidian XII's, White/Red XII's , Olive IX's, OG White/ Red XIII's IMO.

Overrated: Carmines. I'll take the infared VIs over them any day.

Underrated: Grape Vs. I'm not a hypebeast but these hold sentimental value because they were my first pair of Jordans way back in grade school.

overrated:aqua VIII before the retros came out one was a fan of the 8s now there everyone's faves. the 8s were always one of the best IMO
Carmines, Titaniums

underrated: XV, XIV, XVII

Back
Top Bottom