overrated rapper vol. eminem has no skills.

who would really pay any attention to this clown... he knows hes just tryna get people mad

laugh.gif
Not only is ur sn GUCCIMANE but u think u r really him?  Wow peoples brains are GONE these days....

Originally Posted by GucciMane

this guy is soooooo overrated. realtalk right there my brahs.
seriously, i dont even know why this guy is popular.
dude barelty sells records. hes no where near consistent.
drake kanye and weezy f BABY! murdered him on forever. i mean, ya fell me?
jay murdered him also. dude put out crappy singles his whole career.
his flow is weak. lyrics are
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

even his past work are
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

and theresa no way he wrote for dre cuz dres verse was
pimp.gif

anyone feel me on this joint?
relapse was ok. it had a theme but dudes lyrics are random as crap. flow was
indifferent.gif

and letsme not get started on the accent.
dude lost everybeef ge was in.i'm glad i had to put his @#! in check on that mariah carey track obbsession
pimp.gif

he know he a bird, i know he a nerd,

pimp.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Stop giving dude attention, he obviously has a lonely life outside the internet since he seeks for attention here. If your going to be a troll at least be funny with it, your just corny.

Eminems part on Forever was the bes part of the song.
And i thought he deaded Mariah and Nick with that song he put out about them. At least to my knowledge they didnt have a rebuttal. Dude had voice recordings of Mariah moaning, howd he lose lol

OP your 100% wrong. EM is top 5, and gucci sucks.

The sad thing is I agree with the overall topic, but dude derailed much of it with his own posts. But, I will say that album sales are in no way a litmus test of lyrical success. In fact, if Em was black he'd sell like Obie. But, I wont venture to say that all of his singles were trash. But, I do believe Em enjoyed some benefits of affirmative action for white rappers.

I see what you doing NEIGHBORHOOD. Tryin to deflect mad hard from being an Em stan so nobody know it's you.

I like how you say he has no skills when recently that's all ppl have been praising Em for when they talk about Relapse and everything else it lacks
laugh.gif

I mean if you really didn't like Em you would've went harder than that. Your hate aint genuine fam. I see through it. Stop acting.

Wow....

I could post evidence to how absurd this is but you are on the cliff edge and jumped off voluntarily

Overrated rappers vol. Gucci & Wayne and that is a valid argument..

This is just ridiculous how u made the argument. If you were to say he is not as good as people say he is but he is good. Then ok. But you said the man has weak lyrics, and can't flow.. You are %@%%### crazy

Every single sentence in the original post was individually wrong or stupid.

Originally Posted by GucciMane

Originally Posted by youdontknowme

Probably a joke account but a guy name GucciMane saying Em has no skills, oh the irony.

Gucci > Lupe

what are you serious first your talking about em then lupe, em is
pimp.gif
hes in my top 5 ever and gucci sucks he cant even touch lupe

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

All I will say is that for a white rapper, he lives up to a different standard (not that I agree or disagree) and is accepted purely on that.

If the paradigm shifted he might not have ever been popular and then we might be in a different boat.

This right here

Back
Top Bottom