Overrated Rappers...Name em...Discuss

Which rappers get waay to much credit for what they really doin?

Plies
GLC
Havoc

ill think of more later

jada.jpg

sorry, i just don't see (errr hear) what's so great about these two.

lil_wayne_121007.jpg

Dude obviously takes the cake. I actually like a lot of dude's work, but I don't think he's the second coming of Christ like a lot of people.

plies.jpg

IMO dude is the epitome of filth. I can't understand for the life of me how anyone can rock with dudes music, moreover listen to a single track other thanhis features on other people's songs. Dude is disgustingly ignorant.

guccimane933.jpg

Trash any way you slice it. Can pick the hell out of some beats though.

ludacris.jpg

Dude kills on features, but his albums with the exception of Word Of Mouf are sub-par.

i definetly agree wit jadakiss... styles is obviously the best member of the lox... he's the only one who can make decent songs... i BEEN tellin Ns jada isjust a overhyped punchline rapper... especially now... Ns still talk about dude like he just killin $#@$... N mighta spit 6 verses in the past year...

it's not like i said big l sucks
laugh.gif
...i'm just not a big fan of his music and donot find what all the hype about him is, thus he is overrated to me.

Immortal Technique, I mean dude has a handfull of songs I can listen to. Other than that I consider him garbage.

Originally Posted by its Labrev

Immortal Technique, I mean dude has a handfull of songs I can listen to. Other than that I consider him garbage.

who thinks hes dope besides extra underground dudes? u have to b listened to in order to b overrated...

Luda
Re Up except pusha is kinda ok
Game
Prodigy
Chamillionare
I swear i remember doing this not too long ago...
and for dude that said Big L...
indifferent.gif

Joe Buddens- Even though I'm a fan. NT gives dude way more credit than he deserves.

^we dont mean NT... joe budden is only overrated on the internet... most people oould care less about dude... hell they prolly think he stopped rappin
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom