Overseas Retail Chains?

Cousins going to Italy, Spain, and France for a couple weeks, want them to cop me som EU heat, besides jdsports whats a good place for them to go to? Also any sites ya know of that i can look at that have stores over there? Mainly looking for air force 1 lows, maxes and shox's (r4's)

Mods if in wrong place please move

Cousins going to Italy, Spain, and France for a couple weeks, want them to cop me som EU heat, besides jdsports whats a good place for them to go to? Also any sites ya know of that i can look at that have stores over there? Mainly looking for air force 1 lows, maxes and shox's (r4's)

Mods if in wrong place please move

If he's going to be in Barcelona at all have him check out 24 Kilates http://www.24-kts.com/ that's the only place that's immediately popping out in my mind. I think there's a NikeID studio in Paris that's fairly new.

If he's going to be in Barcelona at all have him check out 24 Kilates http://www.24-kts.com/ that's the only place that's immediately popping out in my mind. I think there's a NikeID studio in Paris that's fairly new.

Shes*, thanks idk if they're going to barcelona, i know that they are going to c all the popular tourist attractions, i really want som air maxes imma tell em to take pics n send em to me when they go in2 JD and any place they can

Shes*, thanks idk if they're going to barcelona, i know that they are going to c all the popular tourist attractions, i really want som air maxes imma tell em to take pics n send em to me when they go in2 JD and any place they can

Ask them to visit Footlocker stores as well , EU stores gets some editions that US dont

Ask them to visit Footlocker stores as well , EU stores gets some editions that US dont

If they're coming to Madrid, ask them to definitely go to Non stop sneakers (Calle Pez, 14). Sometimes, the owner (Richie) takes his collection out of vault and, believe me, it is worth..

If they're coming to Madrid, ask them to definitely go to Non stop sneakers (Calle Pez, 14). Sometimes, the owner (Richie) takes his collection out of vault and, believe me, it is worth..

Im not rly lookin for heat, jus new exclusive colorways u feel me, but if dey run across som for a good price y not, dey dont rly kno abt sneakers
laugh.gif

Im not rly lookin for heat, jus new exclusive colorways u feel me, but if dey run across som for a good price y not, dey dont rly kno abt sneakers
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom