OVO Fest 2011: Drake x Rick Ross x The Weeknd @ The Molson Ampitheatre July 31st

so ya. the wrong code got posted but i used the one for kid cudi and it worked. ya there are no seats in 100 or 200 now. live nation burnnnn

yea. i figured it out. i'm not sure if any 100 level seats even got sold yet. there aren't any on ebay or anything so maybe it's alright

yea. i figured it out. i'm not sure if any 100 level seats even got sold yet. there aren't any on ebay or anything so maybe it's alright

^ My friend called the other day, rep said 100 would go on sale during general. But, the only 200's I'm getting right now are like Row U-Z
30t6p3b.gif

^ My friend called the other day, rep said 100 would go on sale during general. But, the only 200's I'm getting right now are like Row U-Z
30t6p3b.gif

yeah they don't release all the tickets for every presale. it's only certain sections. but they released some 100s just now and i got a few in 102.

yeah they don't release all the tickets for every presale. it's only certain sections. but they released some 100s just now and i got a few in 102.

102 was reserved for Friends, Fam, Media, Industry, Fan Club people for the most part.

102 was reserved for Friends, Fam, Media, Industry, Fan Club people for the most part.

Back
Top Bottom