Owners of YOUR fav. boutiques

I've been wondering how well are these sneaker and streetwear clothing boutiques doing? Every time I see a video it seems like a few people chatting in thestore.. nothing really major. I don't really see the owner driving mercedes, lexus, BMW.

Any of you know some co-owners of boutiques? I'm just wondering.. how well are these guys doing? I have an interest of opening up one myself.

Originally Posted by MySolesSoar

I've been wondering how well are these sneaker and streetwear clothing boutiques doing? Every time I see a video it seems like a few people chatting in the store.. nothing really major. I don't really see the owner driving mercedes, lexus, BMW.

Any of you know some co-owners of boutiques? I'm just wondering.. how well are these guys doing? I have an interest of opening up one myself.

either that or you fake it until you make it.

gotta present images of success somehow...

The dudes at Wish in ATL HAVE to be banking...they're like the only select (
grin.gif
) sneaker store left in the A.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by MySolesSoar

I've been wondering how well are these sneaker and streetwear clothing boutiques doing? Every time I see a video it seems like a few people chatting in the store.. nothing really major. I don't really see the owner driving mercedes, lexus, BMW.

either that or you fake it until you make it.

gotta present images of success somehow...

The dudes at Wish in ATL HAVE to be banking...they're like the only select (
grin.gif
) sneaker store left in the A.
for real I think they cakin at Wish....cause when I've been in there I've seen rappers, ballers and fakers all shelling out bank forboxes....

Not really what you think. They live just as if they where Store Manger at Footlocker.

my girl use to work at wish. I heard the owner of wish use to work there till she bought it and her family owns aflac insurance. my boss drives a audi andbefore that he was driving a lexus and a benz.

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

We hurten economy effed up....
Translation to English please?
laugh.gif

I wonder how dudes in Soho do. I mean they are in there 7 days a week for the whole day. No matter the money they make, 7 days a week 8-10 hours?
sick.gif

Yeah, it's all about location I believe. ATL is years behind NY and LA but it's still past most of the country like South Carolina and Texas.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

We hurten economy effed up....
Translation to English please?
laugh.gif

I wonder how dudes in Soho do. I mean they are in there 7 days a week for the whole day. No matter the money they make, 7 days a week 8-10 hours?
sick.gif

We are hurting and the economy is so messed up right at this moment that it seems like it's fornicating us
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom