Owww Look What I Just Made You Guys... Vol. Habanero !!!

Yeah im in charge of making wings for superbowl... Ill have to give this one a try... i preffer to bake em also... my deep frying skillz aren't up to par either I over Fry or don't fry enough...I'm pretty sure has alot to do with hte tempature

**guy from Tekken**MMMMM CHICKEN**guy from Tekken**

Yo King,didn't you make a post about recipes for wings not too long ago?

^ Only because this post is talking about wings folks made.
Have you tried making your own wings CoCo?

Originally Posted by REDd SPYDER

YO RIECE! superbowl weekend wings you gotta hook it up my guyy

laugh.gif
definitly man. I got a community bag of frozen wings over here ill probably throw all them in a marinade Saturday night then we be live on super Sunday
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

@ Dirty, I prefer Buffalo (Naked) wings over breaded wings. I agree though, I season when the chicken is raw. Before I even cook it. Damn I haven't made any wings in a while. I don't fry mine though, I usually grill or put them in the oven/broiler over a cooking rack. No juices around them so they come out deep fry crispy.

@ King, what other recipes have you made in the past? Any pictures? I want to make some green colored wings for some reason.
laugh.gif

Yea like the past couple months I've made countless batches of wings with different recipes trying to find that perfect taste and color but this one recipe right here was exactly what I was looking for, and nah no pics of the other ones they weren't anything special about em I didn't plan on making a thread about these I just tasted one and I was like "wow I got it these joints are crazy" they need nothin else it has the perfect taste, sauce consistency, and color. Then I just had to take a pic and share the recipe with all my hungry NT wing eaters
pimp.gif
and about your green wings I know tabasco makes a green hot pepper sauce so u could probably use that as a sauce base and add the butter, garlic, etc.. and be on your way

^ Only because this post is talking about wings folks made.
Have you tried making your own wings CoCo?

And all I did was look at the pics and thought those wings looked good.

Back
Top Bottom