Ox ON Hill Yeah Yeah...... Representing: Taraji P. Henson Oscar Nominated

rockdeep

Banned
Oxon Hill has put out pretty Good Talent over the Years.
Lets start off with: Taraji P. Henson - Oscar Nomination
MV5BMTg3MjAwMzk1MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjI3MDUyMg@@._V1._SX261_SY400_.jpg

Then. Yours Truly...
and then in no Specific Order

Michael Vincent Tate - Went to Georgetown for a hot second
Derek Fenner - Played for the Oakland Raiders
Walter Cross - Started as a Freshmen Running Back and got a full ride to Michigan

Anyone else, cause I know I am missing a lot.. I just cant think being all sick right now...

O I know you knew as many folks at my school than I did. There and Lorrain..lol

oh dang i didnt even kno she was from around here, i like her acting
pimp.gif

something about her makes me happy in my pants

michael sweetney- georgetown and then the new york knicks& chicago bulls
lamar butler- part of the george mason team that went to the final four; played overseas for a little and is now in the NBDL playing for the colorado 14ers...

Yeah I knew Taraji went to Oxon Hill then she went to Howard and graduated from there in 95 I believe. Too bad Mike sweetney dont play for the bulls no more, Ithink he is a free agaent as of right now.

i aint even know she was from round here til this morning!!! thats a good look for her!! she went to howard too?? every time i see her, i just think of herkirkin on jody in baby boy...

Walter Cross - Started as a Freshmen Running Back and got a full ride to Michigan
what ever happened to that dude? i was an incoming freshman back in '96 when he was beastin' as a senior

walt is coaching now i forgot where....and mike is being a fat boy living back in fort wash now....dude couldnt stop eating lol....

Straight from Wiki...

Notable graduates h.s.l

and don't forget to add [ insert all of ohhs alumni NT'ers here ]

grin.gif

oscar or not...ALL i'll EVER remember her for is...
I HATE YOU
I HATE YOU JODY!
I HATE YOU...
*pipe gets laid*
I LOVE YOU!
I LOVE YOU!

now go clean the house n make me some tacos...LMAO!

forgot about the lewis twins....and becky brunson....she's still getting buckets in the wnba....

Back
Top Bottom