P/C on ORIGINAL All Star/Playoff 13s PLEASE?

Why you'd want the OG's of these that are that beat when they were just retroed is beyond me...
PC - $50ish imo.

Why you'd want the OG's of these that are that beat when they were just retroed is beyond me...
PC - $50ish imo.

Thanks everyone.
@ 206JORDAN23: I got them for $30 bro, and i love these so why not? Im not trying to spend 175 after tax on the retros that drop on the the 26.

Thanks everyone.
@ 206JORDAN23: I got them for $30 bro, and i love these so why not? Im not trying to spend 175 after tax on the retros that drop on the the 26.

Originally Posted by xmikeymike24

Thanks everyone.

That's a good deal, I woulda bought them for that. Hopefully you know what you're doing when cleaning them up and can bring them back to life!!! Nice pick up.

Originally Posted by xmikeymike24

Thanks everyone.

That's a good deal, I woulda bought them for that. Hopefully you know what you're doing when cleaning them up and can bring them back to life!!! Nice pick up.

Yeah they were just retroed. Probably gonna go for like 180 on the new retro. On those, I will probably say no more than 60ish in that condition

Yeah they were just retroed. Probably gonna go for like 180 on the new retro. On those, I will probably say no more than 60ish in that condition

Originally Posted by mikewho123456

are you the op too? the sn and etc. 
nerd.gif
eek.gif
 if so commenting on your own post as a different person 
eyes.gif
 but 30 is a good price on those. decrease the toebox and restore the black and itll look great. i did that with the white true reds, bought someones beater ogs and restored em wore em a full 5 months before the new retros came out and sold them.

Originally Posted by mikewho123456

are you the op too? the sn and etc. 
nerd.gif
eek.gif
 if so commenting on your own post as a different person 
eyes.gif
 but 30 is a good price on those. decrease the toebox and restore the black and itll look great. i did that with the white true reds, bought someones beater ogs and restored em wore em a full 5 months before the new retros came out and sold them.

LOL is dude offering advice to himself? Or just a MAD coincidence they have the same name and similar post count??

LOL is dude offering advice to himself? Or just a MAD coincidence they have the same name and similar post count??

Back
Top Bottom