P-Rod 2 Elephant Print? <no pics>

Finally got our in..I bought a pair from another shop..maybe i'll need 2.
6c7dohu.jpg

glad my shop in town has lay-a-way. got an 11.5 waiting for me. . .^hey donjuan, what's the ticket on that leader's cap??
S . O . S!

"harlems, jordans, the hood can't afford 'em,
so they bootleg 'em, now everybody sport 'em"
-jadakiss

meh- i wanted to get a second pair. but the ones on active are sold out. did they even re-up in the first place?

TEAM RAPTORS

CB4MVP​

Got them on 7/11 the store still have FSR but no 9.5. Not in the US. When I go back i will prob get another pair and MF Doom.
teamautobot​
R O L L O U T !​

CCS have been restocked

got another sz 12...

:b
tongue.gif
I am one with no friends nor family......
Satsui No Hadou.....
Where I walk, i walk alone...​

this was an easy cop

and they got the hoodies and windbreakers on easternboarder.com if ur lookin 4 1

I already copped mine

^^^ Thanks guys. Should've waited longer for websites to restock on the P-Rods. Had to buy 'em on eBay for $130 Shipped. I guess it aint too bad, knowing these go for $102 after Free Shipping Code on CCS.com. :\
ohwell.gif

But hey, got me a Nike SB Cement Hoody for retail. :wow:
eek.gif
LORD BARON​

^Where's you get the hoody from I looked on easternboarder and didn't see anything. Was I too late
-|Sophistifunk at work...|-
Free: "We're gonna flip a coin to see whose video plays first! Dre, what you callin'?"
Dre: "I want heads."
Big Boi: "I want some head too."​

Any idea if we're able to buy a extra pairs from CCS Shop? I heard from others that their orders got canceled because they bought multiple pairs.
Contact me via email or aim at: [email protected].
San Francisco, Bay Area get at me with goods!

I still havent wore mine, i think there just too wide.
FS: STASH AF1 LOW IO DS SZ.12 385 SHIPPED, MARK SMITH LASER AF1 DS AF1 SZ.12 265 SHIPPED, BKL/YELLOW BMP JORDAN 1 DS SZ.12 95 SHIPPED, AIR JORDAN RETRO 3 DTRT SZ.11 150 SHIPPED
HIT ME UP AT [email protected](I wear a 12-13)

I talked to someone inhouse at Nike SB today and they said that they were shorted 3,000 pairs of this shoe. So while some shops may be able to get a very small re-stock, it will NOT be like it usually is, where shops can get nice restocks 3-6 months after the shoe is out.
It is not the NSA, CIA, or our countries leaders who are to blame for our current situation. Rather, it is us, the crippled faceless masses who have willingly traded our knowledge of the truth for a life of ease.​

This is one of the best releases of a nike/jordan shoe this year and the price of these is one of the few shoes in 2007 that will hold value in years to come. Believe that Good Job on this P-rod nike
JORDAN RETRO 4 "LIGHTING" SIZE 8.5 W/TSHIRT SIZE XL $300.00

MF DOOM DUNKS SIZES 9,10 10.5 11 $285.00 EACH

NIKE ID CARDS FOR SALE

IF YOU ARE A SERIOUS BUYER E-MAIL ME AT [email protected] WILL SHIP

Quote:
There sold out on the hoodies on eastern now, but mine shipped
:smile:
smile.gif
-|Sophistifunk at work...|-
Free: "We're gonna flip a coin to see whose video plays first! Dre, what you callin'?"
Dre: "I want heads."
Big Boi: "I want some head too."​

Anyone who got the Grey Nike SB Cement Hoody in Medium and wants a Size Large..Let me know. The Large is too big for me.

Back
Top Bottom