P-Rod 2 Elephant Print? <no pics>

Quote:
I have been looking on CCS everyday for the past week. They had the pictures up b4 but took it down.

I haven't been checking every day but I saw the picture earlier today when they weren't available so I figured I would keep checking.

Glad you guys got your pairs, I can't wait for mine.

Quote:
Also, to the people that ordered them on CCS. How will we know if they have enough pairs for our order to come through? I ordered about 4 pairs (2 for me and 2 for my friend). I don't want to go around thinking I got my pairs and find out that they would cancel my order later. And since the P-Rods are pretty much dropping this week, if I don't make an atempt to get them now, they'll pretty much be gone by the time I get a notice from CCS......

yeah i was thinking about that too... i was thinking of getting another pair just in case. if i find out my order was cancelled, then at least i have my extra. if i end up with 2, ill end up returning it or something.

good point though.

nevermind in regards to the last post i made. hey fongstarr if it helps, just call up customer service and ask how many they have left in the sizes you ordered.

for example, i called them up a minute ago asking how many 9.5s were left and how many CCS was gonna get. i ordered mine less than a couple hours ago and the lady said only 34 9.5s have been ordered and CCS is supposed to get 80 9.5s alone so the lady said i should be able to get it. im sure everyone else that has ordered up to this point should be able to get a pair. congrats to those who placed an order for theirs already, and those still looking, hope you get your own pair as well.

Quote:
How will we know if they have enough pairs for our order to come through?

if they already charged my cc then they better not leave me hanging. i'm sure they'll have a sold out notice on the site if they're all gone.

Quote:
And where do you put in the damn promotional code?
:lol:
laugh.gif

@#%$ CCS! =] I get them later on the "SHIP ON THE 10" got me : >:
mad.gif
! Since am leaving on the 8 for Vacation it sucks but they lie to me lol

Right on LORENander. That makes me feel better. I guess I don't need to go hunting this weekend....

ANd right on too SoleAddict34TEAM WARRIORSWE BELIEVE

my homie that phone ordered his pair around 230-300pm pacific time said his pair is on backorder until july 25th. he ordered a popular sz 10.

i'm pretty sure everybody's card has been charged but that still doesn't guarantee yourself a pair by next week. and backordered shoes are not guaranteed.

i would confirm with customer service to determine backordered pairs.

Thanks Wings90, now lets see how many of us gets our shoes :D
happy.gif
PM me if you are looking for:
DS OLNL sz11
DS Mist IV sz 10.5
NDS Nash 90

if we actually got an order through on CCS....does that mean we got it?

or do we gotta wait for confirmation to be sure......ill be crushed if i dont get em lol

i'll be on the lookout this whole week. i hope i won't come up empty handed.
For Sale 8-8.5:05 Halloween AF1 (8)

Wanted Sz. 8:
Jordan:BlackRed1sCement3sBlue3snny8sSpaceJam11s

Well just ordered 2 pairs for myself... thank you for the link and I hope everyone gets their pairs.....

Quote:
i ordered mine less than a couple hours ago and the lady said only 34 9.5s have been ordered and CCS is supposed to get 80 9.5s alone so the lady said i should be able to get it. im sure everyone else that has ordered up to this point should be able to get a pair.
:lol:
laugh.gif

their only getting 120 pairs total.

CCS dont ship to Australia... |I
tired.gif
:frown:
frown.gif

Anyone know any other sites besides skiptomyshoes.com that ship internationally????

Just checked status, and it's on backorder.
PM me if you are looking for:

DS OLNL sz11
DS Mist IV sz 10.5
NDS Nash 90

Mine show backorder as well.

But they should all be backordered because the website says ships 7/10.

I'll be worried after 7/10 but until then im good.

edit:

FYI....Just talked to CCS and they said 50 sz 13's due in. 7/10 still the backorder date.
-------------------------------------------
Luuuuuuuuccccckkkkkkkyyyyyyyy -Napoleon Dynomite

I just wanna know where you guys see that it says it ships on 7/10? mine order status says backorder too.
They call me hadoken because i'm down right, fierce

^It should have given you the 7/10 ship date notice when you added it to your cart.

I put in an order on CCS but I don't even know why I bothered. They have never come through for me.

"Gentry Is The OG Killer" - 3thaman

Back
Top Bottom