P-Rod 2 Elephant Print? <no pics>

Active has em up. CCS better come through with my pair because I can easily get em in a week with Active...

good looks on active having them up.
they are shady sometimes about emailing you when stuff gets on the website.
i ordered the same size as my prod 1's. that should be fine right?

-J-
I'm at peace with my lust​
I can kill 'cause in God I trust, yeah​
It's evolution, baby​
Flint XIII and Black XIII lows size 10.5

Quote:
good looks on active having them up.
they are shady sometimes about emailing you when stuff gets on the website.
i ordered the same size as my prod 1's. that should be fine right?

You should be good with the sizing. I cancelled my order with CCS and ordered through active. They'll probably get here Monday since it takes a day to deliver to So Cal.

Holy cow. Active is movin' those. I had a Size 9 in my cart, then went to get a coupon code, and when I went back, it JUST disappeared. Use this code (AFS001) to get free shipping if you spend $90. You can just toss in a pair of SB socks for six bucks to get the $90 total. Too bad it didn't work for me since my pair went so fast. I guess I'm going to be stuck paying $99 + tax at a local spot.

PYS is sellin' em for $150 :wow:
eek.gif
www.pickyourshoes.com/col...ry_blk.htm

I got an 11.5 from active
and a sz 12 from CCS

hmmm....wonder which will arive first

:rofl:
roll.gif
I am one with no friends nor family......
Satsui No Hadou.....
Where I walk, i walk alone...​

^Since you're in So Cal, Active is gonna take a day to get there. They had up to a 13. The 13 and 12's sold out surprisingly fast.

^^damn, that sucks right there....after reading they run small, that sz 13 was mighty tempting

<edit> alright, wth...only sz 8 left now??

Angel
I am one with no friends nor family......
Satsui No Hadou.....​
Where I walk, i walk alone...​

Quote:
damn. i paid 150. should i return them?

depends, you should peep out CCS or Active to see if they still have your size. since they just dropped you should be able to cop them for retail or just a little over, but you might just have to keep them just in case.

yeah, the shoe game is just nuts nowadays, with all the resellers its pretty much impossible to cop a dope kick for retail anymore. :smh:
smh.gif

Looks like Active is going to have today's orders shipped out UPS today. Pretty good turnaround.

I got a little longer but for that price, free shipping and not haing to call local shops I can't be happy.

um so i get paid tomorrow and I'll get these tomorrow or the blue and grey ones I like those better anyway

to me this is just becoming another overhyped shoe...

the elephant print just creates more hype..
:rolleyes
eyes.gif
TEAM YOU'RE NOT SMASHING
"You couldn't even if your name was Bruce Wayne"
TEAM BREATH OF FIRE
"Ryu is my hero!"myspace

If it was "overhyped" we'd all be talking about $200 prices. For the most part, these are really accessible.

Back
Top Bottom