P. ROD NIKE SB "TODAY WAS A GOOD DAY" EXTENDED VERSION

dope video.

Koston on sb
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by its Labrev

Kobe seemed out of place, would've been better if he rolled by the park while Kobe was playing basketball, dunkin' on someone. It would've been in sync w/ the music too.

Very true

Kobe seemed out of place, would've been better if he rolled by the park while Kobe was playing basketball, dunkin' on someone. It would've been in sync w/ the music too.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yeah and they also should have made ice cube let P.rod let him ride in the impala since he ran his board over example..
peep everything
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
- Yes it deserved that many

I swear the people at Nike have the best minds in the game when it comes to promotion I swear. That video was so ill

naw i thought it was great like it was

1. kobe dunkin would've been too intense for the song even thought he talks bout playin basketball. the song has a nice smooth chill flow and a monsterkobe jam woulda been too powerful

2. it was cool seein kobe in some causal clothes juss chillin

the video is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

ctdaprince wrote:

1. kobe dunkin would've been too intense for the song even thought he talks bout playin basketball. the song has a nice smooth chill flow and a monster kobe jam woulda been too powerful

I'm saying, they should've had him dribblin' a ball atleast, even if he did dunk they could'veslowed it down to help it fit the vibe of the song.

ctdaprince wrote:

1. kobe dunkin would've been too intense for the song even thought he talks bout playin basketball. the song has a nice smooth chill flow and a monster kobe jam woulda been too powerful

I'm saying, they should've had him dribblin' a ball atleast, even if he did dunk they could've slowed it down to help it fit the vibe of the song.

o ok i feel it, either way the video is still
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom