Packaged dropped off on "PORCH" by UPS. Package is not there!!

Dispute the charge. You'll get a refund but the Xs are gone. UPS does ratchet stuff like this all the time...FedEx too. They leave packages on my porch and all the $%*!%$% kids come out of school and help themselves to the packages. Sucks cause I live in a historic district and they wont allow me to put a gate or fence so its hunting season all day, everyday.

instead of having them deliver you can always schedule a pick up if you don't want to risk not being home and getting your #*%# snatched

I can't believe it. The SAME exact thing happened to me on Friday. I was at school until 6 pm (UC Berkeley) and i checked my phone which said that the package had been left at the front door around 2:40. Got home and NO PACKAGE TO BE SEEN ANYWHERE! I was so pissed. I called UPS and they told me to call Nike so they could file for an investigation. I waited a week and was so happy that I was Finally getting the Chicago X's only to be majorly disappointed.

http://niketalk.yuku.com/.../12269403#...-12269403

and this was the response I got from the NIke Rep today.

Thank you for allowing us to be of service to you.

Subject
---------------------------------------------------------------
Tracer

Discussion Thread
---------------------------------------------------------------
From Nike: Via Email(Nate) - 01/30/2012 11:25 AM
Hello Antonio,

Per your request we have initiated a package tracer investigation with UPS. UPS will be in contact with you, if they have not already, during the driver follow up process. Once they have been able to reach out to you they will let us know the outcome of the investigation. This process can often take up to 14 business days.

In the meantime, I'd be happy to refund your original method of payment as unfortunately we are out of stock of item 310805-100. Please let me know how you would like to proceed and I'll get this taken care of as quickly as possible.

In the event the package is located, or it is determined that it was successfully delivered we would need to work out arrangements with you to re-bill you for the item(s).

I look forward to working with you to resolve this matter.

Sincerely,

Nathan
Nike

I haven't responded because I want the shoes man. But. It seems like a refund is my only real option at this point.

And honestly, I think the UPS driver or one of his associates swiped em.

Someone that works for UPS probably intercepted your package.

I had a similar situation where I was expecting a package and I had just happen to be home the day it was delivered.
Toward he end of the day (about 5pm) I check tracking and its still out for delivery. So I check about a half hour later and it says "item delivered".
Well, I was home the whole time. No UPS truck, no doorbell, no package.

Either the driver kept the package or they delivered it to the wrong address.
Luckily, the package was insured.

Yea UPS will tell you to talk to the shipper since it was their account (Nike's). So Nike files lost/damage claim and run through the protocol. Obviously they are insured so it aint no thang for Nike, they'll be happy to refund you, they got their money on the claim, you get yours. Worse case no shoes. 

I actually plan on copping something for my Fedex Man and UPS man for next Christmas, they've NEVER let me down.

My Fedex guy actually goes out of his way to come to my crib twice in one day even if I wasn't there earlier (I'm talking LATE like 7P.M.). I have the upmost gratitude for both courier services.

Originally Posted by datpiff110

lmaooo

someone stole ya package
indifferent.gif
 How is that funny bruh? Only a hater would say something like that. 

Happened to me last week (my girlfriend was home when they said it was delivered).
Thankfully it was via Amazon, so they just sent me another pair of headphones via nextday shipping.

Maybe the driver meant "PORSCHE"?
OP, do you own a Porsche?
Maybe it's in the Porsche.
Did you check the Porsche?

Originally Posted by kiendienn

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Originally Posted by datpiff110

lmaooo

someone stole ya package
indifferent.gif
 How is that funny bruh? Only a hater would say something like that. 
or someone that steals packages.
scum.

This is the same kid that was "Fapping" to our embarrassing sexual encounters thread
eyes.gif

30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom