PACKER SHOES! JERSEY CITY/TEANECK

Haven't been but will probably check it out...there is a little skate shop in hoboken by the path that seems to have some decent stuff but I dunno I walkby it all the time and haven't been in...anyone have any opinion on that either

Been to Teaneck once and JC numerous times.

Great spot. Staff is friendly, kicks are tight, and they know how to treat and keep a customer.

haven't been to packers in a hot minute, and I live 2 mins away from the Teaneck store; only been to the JC store once.

alotta good stuff they got in there. Mike's a real cool dude too.

Haven't been to the Teaneck location in a good minute, but I've been frequenting there since '05. Mike is one of the coolest heads you couldever meet. Haven't spoken to him in a lil' minute but I hope he's good & his family is good. I'll never forget how he held me down wit'the Orlando Foams back in '07 for the low low, that was much appreciated. Overrall good/chill spot for kicks...

Originally Posted by lafayquinn

Been to Teaneck once and JC numerous times.

Great spot. Staff is friendly, kicks are tight, and they know how to treat and keep a customer.

Word, Teaneck spot is a must for me no matter what I am doing in jersey. If i cross that GWB I make it a priority to stop by even if its not to shop just tocheck out whats out.
Very cool place the staff are'nt a bunch of snobs so you feel welcome ( the main reason why I stop by).

Eh JC is alright, staff seems cool, that skate shop in hoboken is NJ skate. My only issue with packers is dudes be lyin/fronting, talkin bout we never gotthese shoes when they sellin them out the back door to the dope dealers.

Originally Posted by air max 87

Eh JC is alright, staff seems cool, that skate shop in hoboken is NJ skate. My only issue with packers is dudes be lyin/fronting, talkin bout we never got these shoes when they sellin them out the back door to the dope dealers.

In JC or Teaneck?

Oh I never been to that one, I'd check it out unless it has the same things as Teaneck then there is no point.

lol, they got their whole style from the teaneck shop (of course) where Dj Clue and hustlers from the heights used to get everything first because theyoverpaid for dumb stuff like ID airmaxes/af1s
I remember asking for a specific quickstrike... being told they didnt have them...then seeing papi off the hill being handed them
mad.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif

but in any case the owner is cool peoples, I remember selling back some Flint 13s because I bought 3 too many pairs for cheap friends
I didnt know anything about reselling so I made very very very little but he was so happy to see those pairs, haha.

hes always been cool and nice and its great to see the older kicks in the Teaneck shop.
also cool to see the older employees move on to different jobs, you don't see that too often.

Yea nice way to promote.
grin.gif

Both stores always have the same stuff on the shelves. Nothing new. The store setup is dope and everything but nothing too serious.

heads up:
Packer shoes just got their shipment and are doing phone orders for teh OG barkleys
if you need them stop by teh teaneck NJ location or give them a shout 201.837.2022

they also received Griffeys and carolina xii's!!!

Eh JC is alright, staff seems cool, that skate shop in hoboken is NJ skate. My only issue with packers is dudes be lyin/fronting, talkin bout we never got these shoes when they sellin them out the back door to the dope dealers.

cap city be doing the same thing....don't get me started on the stories i was told about that mariners fitted that just dropped...its all love tho, part ofthe game i guess....packers in jc is cool, i was able to cop some alife reebok freestyles for wifey on discount and the house of pain adidas campus...the fishtank is dope too

Originally Posted by gabrielo0
grin.gif

That's 1 hat, and the problem was it went online, not to their core custys... I didn't even get one
tired.gif

But it was dumb that they release hats on Thursday and decided to do that 1 hat on a random day
mad.gif
, I hate inconsistent releases.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by gabrielo0
grin.gif

That's 1 hat, and the problem was it went online, not to their core custys... I didn't even get one
tired.gif

But it was dumb that they release hats on Thursday and decided to do that 1 hat on a random day
mad.gif
, I hate inconsistent releases.

QFT also how you gonan compare one hat release to years of these shoe issues, also no wonder packers on nikes *+%* list

with very few exceptions, sneaker and fitted store employees and owners are full of sh*t, they're either feeding you bs or don't know what they'retalking about

haha yea i know who u talking bout to, that dudes a dirtball and he's no longer there. no need to mention names, if know you know.

never knew that.... i went to the JC store when the clark kent 112 pack dropped... i drove from Penn State... dude held my size after talking to him for awhile...

Back
Top Bottom