Packing for Long Trips Unappreciation Vol. Kill Me Now!

Tomorrow morning I have a flight to JFK at 7 am because I'm going to be working this summer in Jersey. I live in Texas now and having to pack for the 3months I'll be away is a major pain in the +%+. I wish there could be a place where all of the stuff I need is on each coast of the country so I don'thave to deal with all of this nonsense. Worrying if I brought too much, or too little, where am I going to eat, shop, hang out etc. Right now I'm up to 2large suitcases and I'm not even close to being done. And how the hell am I supposed to get all of this on a damn plan without them charging me an arm anda leg to check baggage.

The only thing I'm looking forward to right now is Direct TV on my Jet Blue flight. Honestly, I'll probably be too exhausted to even enjoy it.
ohwell.gif

I don't really care if anyone responds to this, I just needed to vent
mad.gif

Last time I flew on JetBlue (memorial weekend) they said the directv was broke. ruined my flight.

jet blue?

lol

hope your flight doesnt get delayed, cancelled.

once my plane was supposed to leave from Newark airport to Orlando like @ 2 pm.....well, the flight kept getting cancelled...ended up leaving @ 12 am...yes 12in the morning.

i will never fly jetblue again

laugh.gif
, I feel you

Im always the type to bring more than I need, sometimes I really over do it and have like two bags and 3 pairs of shoes for a weekend trip.

Just relax and it will work out

Here's a tip for the return home...
at the tail end of the summer... mail your stuff home. that way you can travel light.

btw...where in jerz?...I can fill you in on some cool things to do and where to go.

Originally Posted by dgk3188

jet blue?

lol

hope your flight doesnt get delayed, cancelled.

once my plane was supposed to leave from Newark airport to Orlando like @ 2 pm.....well, the flight kept getting cancelled...ended up leaving @ 12 am...yes 12 in the morning.

i will never fly jetblue again

I always fly Jet Blue unless they don't fly where I'm going. I've only ever been delayed once of the dozens of times I've flown and it wasonly for about 20 minutes or so..
Last time I went they gave out 2 snacks each
eek.gif

laugh.gif

btw...where in jerz?

Princeton U.

ahhh, the beauty of having a wife who has OCD and has to have complete control of the packing.
laugh.gif
All I have to do is pick out my clothes and she will foldand refold and get everything packed.
i've tried to help and she gets pissed off at me and tells me to leave. haha

-J-

Originally Posted by CHiCHiLOVES5s

it takes me 2 days to pack for overnight trips.

laugh.gif
i suck.

so do i...i always pack for the "what if" cuz i never know what i'm doing or what to expect...i'll bring home 7 outfits for a weekend athome and not do anything but go to the movies...

Ill take long trip packing over moving packing anyday. Moving a month earlier than me and my girl planned..I don't even wanna start this crap..

Originally Posted by newkidtadagame

Ill take long trip packing over moving packing anyday. Moving a month earlier than me and my girl planned..I don't even wanna start this crap..

I hate them both equally
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom