Pacman Jones in trouble for hitting woman at bar

Shouldn't have thrown her drink at him, too many women nowadays testing us with that nonsense. 

Last edited:
She deserved it for acting like a ratchet. She thought because she was a woman she could act like trash and pour a drink on a man so she got what she deserved.

We need to stop coddling women and giving them a free pass in situations like this and they won't act that way.

If another male pours a drink on a man he'd get checked but society says a female gets a free pass and I don't like that.

She deserved it for acting like a ratchet. She thought because she was a woman she could act like trash and pour a drink on a man so she got what she deserved.

We need to stop coddling women and giving them a free pass in situations like this and they won't act that way.

If another male pours a drink on a man he'd get checked but society says a female gets a free pass and I don't like that.

so you are saying its ok for a man to hit a female?

Get em off the pedestal fam. Nt and yall a man should never hit a woman mindsets. Ive put the maino slap on a ***** before n gladly will again if attacked

Last edited:
I see what youre saying but I dont think there should be any reason for a man to put hands on a female, specially for throwing a drink at him.... :smh:

I feel where your coming from but I respectfully disagree.

I wouldn't put hands on a 12 year old kid that poured a drink on me despite how mad I may be because I realize he doesn't know what he's doing and isn't thinking rationally as kids don't think the same way adults do.

Unless a grown woman has the same brain and thinking of a kid, she knows what she's doing and is hiding behind the stigma of "I'm a woman, I can disrespect him and he can't do nothing about it".

Now to put hands on a woman for no reason at all, I can't support that.

Bruh I'm not the strongest man at all.

But if I punch a woman in the face, that's it for her face. Like, it would be a wrap for her eye socket, nose, teeth, etc. and this is me NOT being a former professional athlete with all the extra strength and speed and reflex.

So if she throws a drink at me, I think about what I'm capable of in comparison to what she did. It's just not worth it. I don't wanna do that to her face, and then have to deal with the legal/financial reprocussions.

I've been in situations like that and have put the fear of god in women without having to hit them, and even more than that in reality you don't HAVE to react to everything.

I mean, if there's a double standard there then Kanye shrug.

Last edited:
Personally I could care less about her face. She didn't care about staining my shirt or getting me wet so if she's gets lumped up she can take it as a painful lesson learned on how to act like a lady in future situations.

However the one thing that would potentially hold me back from reacting the way I would like is the potential legal problems. In that case I would place her under citizens arrest and contact the local authorities and press whatever charges I could against her for her behavior.

Ya'll situational gentlemen need to calm down he slapped her, not put her in a choke hold and beat her down within an inch of her life.

Cool, bruh. Pacman really showed her how to act like a lady and respect people's shirts.

Oh wait, nah? He actually made himself look dumb and unable to handle small hits to his pride? All while being recorded committing a crime and providing evidence for any civil suits? Damn, who would think that didn't work out in the best way possible?

Getting tired of this response.

Personally I have little sympathy for women doing things that would get a man chin-checked and getting sympathy just because they have a vagina.

Difference between women beaters who beat their women after arguments or something and dudes who just react to women disrespecting them and doing things that would get a man scrapped.

Hate the mentality that women can just wild out without repercussions. I personally wouldn't hit a girl cause I got better self control and don't wanna deal with the headaches from everything that's going to come from it, but I hate that women don't expect for it to happen.

Last edited:
This guy has refused to take every second chance that he's been given. Even hired chaperones couldn't keep this dude out of trouble.

This guy has refused to take every second chance that he's been given. Even hired chaperones couldn't keep this dude out of trouble.
I'm not gonna put this one all on him. Yeah he didn't have to hit te female but ain't like she didn't give him a reason to want to hit her.

Personally I could care less about her face. She didn't care about staining my shirt or getting me wet so if she's gets lumped up she can take it as a painful lesson learned on how to act like a lady in future situations.

However the one thing that would potentially hold me back from reacting the way I would like is the potential legal problems. In that case I would place her under citizens arrest and contact the local authorities and press whatever charges I could against her for her behavior.

Wet shirt = potentially broken bones and life long damages to a woman's face? Got it

Edit: The video says "slap" so it's hard to tell how he really hit her. But a professional FOOTBALL player should not be swinging at a woman's face

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom