Pacman Jones in trouble for hitting woman at bar

don't care if it's a woman or not. pacman shouldn't be throwing punches at anyone, especially when he is not in danger. he's going to jail for a long time folks.

i hope pacman doesnt get in trouble. loved him most on the titans till things went down hil and became a fan again when he made it on the bengals

I actually gave Pacman the benefit of the doubt before I actually saw the vid. His account is a tad bit different from what the video showed. TO ME, it didn't look like she threw a bottle at him. Yes, she did wet him with her drink, but that looked to be about it. For him, especially, he needed to walk away. Simple as that. On top of it all, this dummy + nightlife, are a bad combo.

This is my surprised face.
grin.gif

women are worse than men today. they get drunk and all of a sudden grow nuts! this is insane.

I hear this. I think everyone should have a healthy respect/fear for everyone else because you never know what they're gonna do.

Being a celebrity isn't without it's definite pitfalls, you become a public figure and your life is put under a microscope and rightfully so. You have an image to uphold because of the money your getting paid and the people who look up to you and because of your race and because of the views you have on certain things....

In some ways to be a celebrity is to become a slave to others desires,needs, wants, etc of you.

But like ERACISM said, he def. invited all of this to happen. So did the girl

I agree in a case like pacmans he should minimize the nightlife. Especially if he has a wife and kids.

That said, in situations like this where females get unnecessarily reckless, they need to be made an example of through the legal system. If it becomes a norm that society doesn't give them a free pass due to their gender and that the legal system will hold them accountable their act accordingly.

Man yall don't get tired of having this same conversation. Almost as routine as the tipping discussion.

Point blank,

{KSteezy}I don't care WHAT a woman does to you, she is a woman and she deserves to be treated like a Queen. You wouldn't want someone hitting your mother so don't hit any other woman.{/KSteezy}

{NTer}if a woman stabbed me with HIV infected syringes I would walk the other way and politely call a female police officer, I would never raise a pinky, how could I, my mother raised me! {/Nter}

She deserved it for acting like a ratchet. She thought because she was a woman she could act like trash and pour a drink on a man so she got what she deserved.

We need to stop coddling women and giving them a free pass in situations like this and they won't act that way.

If another male pours a drink on a man he'd get checked but society says a female gets a free pass and I don't like that.

so you are saying its ok for a man to hit a female?
Yes in certain circumstances under certain conditions.
so you are saying its ok for a man to hit a female?

In a case like that, I have no problem with it. Bet she won't act like that ever again either.

I see what youre saying but I dont think there should be any reason for a man to put hands on a female, specially for throwing a drink at him.... :smh:
Chick you don't know roles up on you and snuffs your 6 year old son in the face, knocking him to the ground, what you gonna do?

I'm decking her in the throat. I'm trying to see that trachea collapse.

The world where you think how things should be does not exist.

Last edited:
I actually gave Pacman the benefit of the doubt before I actually saw the vid. His account is a tad bit different from what the video showed. TO ME, it didn't look like she threw a bottle at him. Yes, she did wet him with her drink, but that looked to be about it. For him, especially, he needed to walk away. Simple as that. On top of it all, this dummy + nightlife, are a bad combo.

Yup on all you said. Plus that dummy has put himself into stupid situations all the time. Some of you guys act like you can hear the audio, for all you know he's the one who started the whole thing. Either way Pacman is a dumbass who will never learn. All that money (well I don't know how much will all his legal probelms) and you still arguing with *******s at the bar, go home to your wife and kids dummy :smh:

Last edited:
I see nothing wrong with what he did. For every action there is a consequence. Whether that consequence equals the action is something else entirely. But people, not just women, need to learn than some folks response to your actions is violence.

I'd really like to see a guy put a woman in a wrestling hold for acting out. Cross-face chicken-wing, Walls of Jericho, Mandible Claw...

Done it before. Sharpshooter. She learned her lesson and couldn't prove a damn thing.

On topic tho, when you take any aggressive action against another person, you have to be prepared for an aggressive response.

Bet money she wouldn't have done that to any woman without expecting retaliation, why do women expect preferential treatment from men just because of the same anatomy that they beg society not to factor into any other facet of life? Equality is a *****, n'est-ce pas?

EDIT: Which is not to say that Pacman should have been in that scenario to start with...one would think he got enough of the club life during his short NFL career (yes, I'm still bitter about his year "playing" for the Cowboys).

Last edited:
Man yall don't get tired of having this same conversation. Almost as routine as the tipping discussion.

Point blank,

{KSteezy}I don't care WHAT a woman does to you, she is a woman and she deserves to be treated like a Queen. You wouldn't want someone hitting your mother so don't hit any other woman.

women are super emotional and aren't responsible for controlling it. So whatever they do when angered should be excused because even though they're adults, they should not be treated like one{/KSteezy}
:lol:

fixed

Here's my question. If the girl threw a drink at another woman would it be ok for her to be decked then?

Back
Top Bottom