Pacquiao is willing to agree to Mayweather's drug testing terms! vol. lets get ready to RUMBLE!!!

Boxing needs this fight badly!

What the Navada boxing commission should do is make USADS testing standard in boxing.

That way, if Pacquiao ever wants to fight again, he has to take the mandatory USADS testing.

IMO, boxing becomes cleaner and we finally get the fight.

I know someone said it earlier but PacMan / Arum has basically lost leverage on his stance after the fight on Saturday. It's on PacMan's camp to make this happen.

they should just fight. and just take the tests right after the fight. its basically a win-win for may if pac wins and tests positive for steroids; manny basically gets discredited for the fight and it ruins his career. and money may gets his $$ and goes down as the p4p king.

so just fight got dangit.

so please just stop all threads about pac/may until those two agree.

Originally Posted by ERASCISM

Floyd doesn't have to fight Pac as much as Pac needs to fight Floyd now. He silenced his last critics over the weekend. His credibility is at 100%. I could care less if the fight happens or not. Martinez is the more intriguing opponent.

This is exactly how I feel. Mayweather proved that he is the best, and shut all his critics up. Pac's legacy will now have controversy and you have to put a big * next to his name, until he agrees to the random olympic style drug testing. 

Originally Posted by king0fthis23

they should just fight. and just take the tests right after the fight. its basically a win-win for may if pac wins and tests positive for steroids; manny basically gets discredited for the fight and it ruins his career. and money may gets his $$ and goes down as the p4p king.

No because once you get that L it stays on the record forever, there's no getting rid of it

Margarito cheated against Cotto but he's still credited with the victory. Floyd wants to make sure he keeps that 0. So he definitely isn't going to chance it against a potential roid abuser

Originally Posted by Mr Cashfl0w

No because once you get that L it stays on the record forever, there's no getting rid of it

Margarito cheated against Cotto but he's still credited with the victory. Floyd wants to make sure he keeps that 0. So he definitely isn't going to chance it against a potential roid abuser
sorry that is Not true at all.
if a boxer fails a test after the fact, the victory is overturned.

Margarito has not been proven to have cheated in the  Cotto fight thats why there has been no reversal of the decision

Originally Posted by Mr Cashfl0w

I can already tell your puerto rican just by this statement alone. Margarito was not caught cheating against cotto, it was with shane and there hasn't been any proof or anything that leads to believe he did anything illegal with cotto.

I don't think Pacquiao is dirty nor is Mayweather ducking the fight.

Mayweather knows Pacquiao is against giving blood close to a fight because it makes him feel weak, messes with his performance, whatever. Its all about mind games and Mayweather is using the doping "epidemic" to support his tactics.

Pacman will take the tests but he refuses to bend to Mayweather's will. Mayweather wont let up because he doesn't have to. He is not wrong in any way.

I'm with those who just want the fight to happen. I wish Pacman would accept the terms but I wont fault him for not doing so because I know what type of dude Mayweather is. With him, the fight starts as soon as it's announced and he attacks anyway he can. Aint nothing wrong with testing the minute the fight is finished. I strongly doubt Mayweather would care about testing if he won. Unless he wanted to say he beat someone with an unfair advantage..

Originally Posted by s0leFUNK

Mayweather knows Pacquiao is against giving blood close to a fight because it makes him feel weak, messes with his performance, whatever. Its all about mind games and Mayweather is using the doping "epidemic" to support his tactics.

Pacman will take the tests but he refuses to bend to Mayweather's will. Mayweather wont let up because he doesn't have to. He is not wrong in any way.

I'm with those who just want the fight to happen. I wish Pacman would accept the terms but I wont fault him for not doing so because I know what type of dude Mayweather is. With him, the fight starts as soon as it's announced and he attacks anyway he can. Aint nothing wrong with testing the minute the fight is finished. I strongly doubt Mayweather would care about testing if he won. Unless he wanted to say he beat someone with an unfair advantage..
Basically, PRIDE and EGO is the reason why the fight wont happen.

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Floyd doesn't have to fight Pac as much as Pac needs to fight Floyd now. He silenced his last critics over the weekend. His credibility is at 100%. I could care less if the fight happens or not. Martinez is the more intriguing opponent.

This is exactly how I feel. Mayweather proved that he is the best, and shut all his critics up. Pac's legacy will now have controversy and you have to put a big * next to his name, until he agrees to the random olympic style drug testing. 
Spoken like a true Mayweather fan.  That's just your opinion as a Mayweather fan.  Pacqquiao has also silenced his critics by beating Clottey.  Pacquiao's credibility is still at 100% because there is no actual evidence to show he is Player Enhancement Drugs (PEDs).   

-No trainers or doctors saying he took PED's
-No grand jury testimony to connect him to PED's
-The only reason people think Pacquiao is on PEDs because Mayweather said so.  That's it.  No evidence to back it up but made up evidence of just people thinking he is on PED's..

Just saying something is suspicious without actual evidence to back it up does not make it true.

Although, it seems you have people foolish enough to believe claims by other people even though they have no actual evidence to back it up.

Last time I checked, Mayweather's suspecting Pac on PEDs (Player Enhancement Drugs) was based on hearsay, rumors, and suspicion which is weak, made up evidence. 

If you guys are so sure Pacquiao's on PED's where is the actual evidence to show it?  Mayweather suspecting Pacquiao is based on hearsay, rumors, and suspicion is weak, made up evidence.

Manny has tested negative for every urine test and blood test ever taken.  That is hard, actual evidence to show he is not on PEDs.

If you guys are so sure about Manny on PEDs based on what Floyd says, where is the actual positive drug test?  Where is the actual evidence to show that Pacquiao is on PEDs besides Mayweather just saying so?

What you guys fail to realize as Mayweather fans, is people want to see both men fight because they see Pacquiao as also the best.  People want to see both men fight because they see both Mayweather and Pacquiao as the best. 

There also critics who believe Mayweather has always been ducking the best fighters, like Pacquiao.  That's why the critics believe they should also put an asterisk by Mayweather's name because he doesn't fight the best fighters but always ducks them.  Mayweather waited years, until Shane Mosley was finally old to finally fight him. 

Both Mayweather and Pacquio need each other.  The only way that Mayweather will silence his critics is beat the person that people also consider the best fighter as well, Pacquiao.  That is why people want to see both Mayweather and Pacquiao fight, people both see them as the best fighters.     

^ you repeated yourself like 5 times
laugh.gif

but I agree with what you're saying

Originally Posted by s0leFUNK

Basically, PRIDE and EGO is the reason why the fight wont happen.

I agree with the reasons above.  It is basically about pride and ego.  Both fighters, Pacquiao and Mayweather are seen by boxing experts as the best fighers, pound for pound.  That is why Pacquiao won't easily bend to Mayweather's demands and vice versa.  Both Pacquiao and Mayweather believe they are equal to each other and are both the best fighters.  That is why they won't easily follow what the other wants.  Too much pride and ego and each side.  Both sides want to get the best of each other and play the game of one upsmanship.  Both sides have to give into each other's demands and compromise for the fight to happen.     

It doesn't matter dun.

Cats are putting their lives on the line, training their bodies to it max since the age of 3, getting their brains battered around in their skull daily, putting their psyches, family lives and everything on the line in a corrupt an unorganized sport.

F_ outta here....its about time someone cleans up boxing and gets in line with the times.

Margarito got found with CEMENT BLOCKS in his gloves in 2009! This is aint 1810, s_ is ridiculous and totally unacceptable.

Shane and Floyd just did it without a hitch, let Manny step up to the plate and stop being a punk.

For $50 Mill, the love of your sport and the competitive desire to prove that you're the best...you don't want to cut the talk, help clean up the sport and hop in the ring?

Suspect.

Boxing hasn't had an impactful fight in many many years. I'm so sick and tired of the loophole system that allows these 2 fighters to not come to terms with each other...

It's either PBF wants a larger share, or Pac-Man won't agree to terms to an agreeable cut-off blood test date, mixed in with a bunch of he said-she said speculation that's allowed this fight to be delayed way too long.....

Just agree on a 50/50 split, get a blood test cut off date agreed upon, and train for the upcoming fight...
smh.gif
They're both multi-millionaires...a 50/50 split of the potential historic ppv buys would do more than enough for both fighters and their respective teams to last a lifetime...

In the immortal words of Mills Lane...."Let's git it on already..."
laugh.gif

Freddie Roach says it's going to happen and Bob Arum just flew out to the P.I. to get it done. We shall see if both parties agree to the terms, but Freddie sounded pretty confident.

Originally Posted by wxyzfactor

Spoken like a true Mayweather fan.  That's just your opinion as a Mayweather fan.  Pacqquiao has also silenced his critics by beating Clottey.    

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Sorry but i had to stop reading after that. Yeah 'pacqquiao' sure proved he's the best against the masterful boxing legend James Clottey.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Dade B0Y

The EPO/HGH from back in March should be out of  Pacqui's system by now...

laugh.gif
smh.gif
you would
laugh.gif

if manny is so clean then why cant he take the tests? i mean floyd is going to take the same tests... so nobody is being treated different here... heck even shane took the test no questions asked...i really dont see how floyd is making demands by asking for a random blood test... if anything hes respecting the sport and keepin it clean... and pac is full of it saying that he feels weak by giving blood and hes scared of needles yes he has mad tats

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

Spoken like a true Mayweather fan.  That's just your opinion as a Mayweather fan.  Pacqquiao has also silenced his critics by beating Clottey.    

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Sorry but i had to stop reading after that. Yeah 'pacqquiao' sure proved he's the best against the masterful boxing legend James Clottey.
eyes.gif

Yeah, Mayweather, sure proved he's the best against the old, over the hill, Shane Mosley.  If Mayweather says he's the best, the fight the other boxer who is also considered the best, Pacquiao.

LiCeNseD To BaLL wrote:

wxyzfactor wrote:

NikeTalker23 wrote:

ERASCISM wrote:

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

eyes.gif

Yeah, Mayweather, sure proved he's the best against the old, over the hill, Shane Mosley.  If Mayweather says he's the best, the fight the other boxer who is also considered the best, Pacquiao.

manny stans.

smh.

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

It doesn't matter dun.

Cats are putting their lives on the line, training their bodies to it max since the age of 3, getting their brains battered around in their skull daily, putting their psyches, family lives and everything on the line in a corrupt an unorganized sport.

F_ outta here....its about time someone cleans up boxing and gets in line with the times.

Margarito got found with CEMENT BLOCKS in his gloves in 2009! This is aint 1810, s_ is ridiculous and totally unacceptable.

Shane and Floyd just did it without a hitch, let Manny step up to the plate and stop being a punk.

For $50 Mill, the love of your sport and the competitive desire to prove that you're the best...you don't want to cut the talk, help clean up the sport and hop in the ring?

Suspect.

Boom. Roasted. *Slaps table and leaves*

Back
Top Bottom