Pacquiao Nike shirts @ NikeStore Fashion Valley

What's up SD heads! I just wanted to let you know that the NikeStore in Fashion Valley received a small shipment of Manny Pacquiao Nike shirts for hisfight in Dec. 6. They are trying to get some more, but nothing is for sure yet, so get them while you can. The shirt says, "PACMAN KNOWS."

How do these look? Pics?
nerd.gif

Just swooped up a medium. My homie swooped up two. Good lookin out to andre! I'm postin on my g1 so I can't post a pic right now but if you googlepacman knows it'll link you to fatlace. They'll have the pics up.

pacman_knows_fatlace2.jpg

What's the damage on this Nike shirt that's supposely a quickstrike release? $30?

Anyone know if the following image is a real shirt produced by Nike or bootlegged?

0320_1.JPG

On another note, thanks to "Uncle" Manny, Freddie, and Booboy for these:

mpglovesgj9.jpg

Anyone know if they have XL/XXL left? I'm gonna check it out tomorrow during lunch, but if they're all gone, I don't wanna waste the trip ;(

^
Mark I think they put up one XL on display after we swooped the medium on display.

I'd call first thing tomorrow to make sure.

that's them is dropping this tee online. 5 & A Dime will carry it too. Release date Monday 11/24. Please support your local businesses!

dlh.jpg

I called to see if they had any left and they are all out. The woman said they are available online. I just don't know where.

Originally Posted by PayLess

that's them is dropping this tee online. 5 & A Dime will carry it too. Release date Monday 11/24. Please support your local businesses!

dlh.jpg

THATS THEM is the HEAT! support support SUPPORT!!!

Originally Posted by syrnerd

I called to see if they had any left and they are all out. The woman said they are available online. I just don't know where.

walked in to the store and walked out... didnt even see one on display. are you sure they are (were) there at FV?

Hey guys!!! Nike Fashion Valley is trying to get some more. Just hang on and check back next week. For the mean time, if you go inside the nikestore infashion valley and use the computer they have beside the register you should be able to order it from there. The style number is 366032 (color code 648).

Originally Posted by shabba doo

walked in to the store and walked out... didnt even see one on display. are you sure they are (were) there at FV?
I got my shirt there. Like OP said, they only had a limited amount but they're trying to get more.

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Originally Posted by shabba doo

I got my shirt there. Like OP said, they only had a limited amount but they're trying to get more.

WORD UP! thank you for the heads up fellas! eat more spam... RIP MC Breed...

Good news guys!!! I just got a word that NikeStore Fashion Valley will be getting 18 more "Pacman Knows" shirts. They will be getting them by mid orlate next week (just in time for the fight). Due to the product being limited there will be a limit of 2 shirts per customer.

Back
Top Bottom