Painkillers and drinking?

Story...

I did Vicodin and drinking in vegas a few months back and had a terrible experience and am probably luck worse things didn't happen. In retrospect I was real dumb about it..taking it while I had been drinking for a while and drinking way too much too fast instead of easing into it.

Anyway, I swore it off but now am on percocet for an injury and basically confined to my apartment for a month. As such I've been drinking and taking percocet. I don't advocate it and its obviosuly dangerous and there are health warnins all over the prescription.

My question is it really doesn't do anything for me.. I've been taking them for about 3 weeks now (7.5/325). I can drink take 2 percs and drink 10 beers and it doesn't seem to effect me.

Anyone know why? or have any stories/or advice on being addicted to painkillers.

Story...

I did Vicodin and drinking in vegas a few months back and had a terrible experience and am probably luck worse things didn't happen. In retrospect I was real dumb about it..taking it while I had been drinking for a while and drinking way too much too fast instead of easing into it.

Anyway, I swore it off but now am on percocet for an injury and basically confined to my apartment for a month. As such I've been drinking and taking percocet. I don't advocate it and its obviosuly dangerous and there are health warnins all over the prescription.

My question is it really doesn't do anything for me.. I've been taking them for about 3 weeks now (7.5/325). I can drink take 2 percs and drink 10 beers and it doesn't seem to effect me.

Anyone know why? or have any stories/or advice on being addicted to painkillers.

Why do you even do that stuff....... you know how messed up that is to your body

Why do you even do that stuff....... you know how messed up that is to your body

Stop while you can, or it will be alot harder for you in the future. Clean up your act and get it together.

Stop while you can, or it will be alot harder for you in the future. Clean up your act and get it together.

They don't do it for you anymore bc ur body adapted, ur digging urself a hole n its gonna b a long climb

They don't do it for you anymore bc ur body adapted, ur digging urself a hole n its gonna b a long climb

Be careful with those painkillers son. Seriously. Can turn into an expensive and destructive habit real quick.

Be careful with those painkillers son. Seriously. Can turn into an expensive and destructive habit real quick.

Get yourself a syringe and a bottle of morphine...or some of that ten dollar heroin
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom