Paint Chipping on '09 True Blue 3's...My options

No pic, but worn heavily to ball in I would guess 30+ times.  Paint is now chipping badly.  Anyway I could return to Nike and get a voucher?  Opinions please...

No pic, but worn heavily to ball in I would guess 30+ times.  Paint is now chipping badly.  Anyway I could return to Nike and get a voucher?  Opinions please...

that's what to be expected if you ball in them so I'd highly doubt that you'll be able to return them. gl tho

that's what to be expected if you ball in them so I'd highly doubt that you'll be able to return them. gl tho

I can see this thread moved to the "Official Sneaker Care/Maintenance Post" or even locked.

But to answer your question, doubtful since it has been a while and they might consider that "Wear and Tear" even though it may or may not be.
eyes.gif

I can see this thread moved to the "Official Sneaker Care/Maintenance Post" or even locked.

But to answer your question, doubtful since it has been a while and they might consider that "Wear and Tear" even though it may or may not be.
eyes.gif

I don't think they'd give you a voucher for that because paint chipping doesn't affect the performance of the shoes. Honestly I'd just invest in some Angelus paint and re-do them if you want to keep wearing them.

I don't think they'd give you a voucher for that because paint chipping doesn't affect the performance of the shoes. Honestly I'd just invest in some Angelus paint and re-do them if you want to keep wearing them.

so you want to get compensated for a pair you hooped in?? WOW. you cracked the paint, the midsole didnt fall off. Shouldnt be their problem

so you want to get compensated for a pair you hooped in?? WOW. you cracked the paint, the midsole didnt fall off. Shouldnt be their problem

like others have said this would be considered a cosmetic issue and would not be a voucher worthy situation. sucks but there isnt much that can be done.

like others have said this would be considered a cosmetic issue and would not be a voucher worthy situation. sucks but there isnt much that can be done.

you only get a voucher for defects not for normal wear and tear...wearing something 30+ times to play basketball would definitely cause some damage to your shoes

you only get a voucher for defects not for normal wear and tear...wearing something 30+ times to play basketball would definitely cause some damage to your shoes

I just got a voucher for my Lebron Dunkmans because the sole was seperating...it took a while and I thought they were not gonna approve it. So imo, just send it to them worst thing that would happen is they send them back. Never know, they might sent you some 2011 True Blues

That has happened to me before too...

I just got a voucher for my Lebron Dunkmans because the sole was seperating...it took a while and I thought they were not gonna approve it. So imo, just send it to them worst thing that would happen is they send them back. Never know, they might sent you some 2011 True Blues

That has happened to me before too...

Back
Top Bottom