Painting "splatter" look on midsoles.

Can anyone lead me in the direction on how I would paint splatter/speckles on the midsole of a shoe? I'm considering ordering a pair of Nike Frees but I want to add some accents to a the blank sole. What are the chances that a local designer/paint shop could do this for me?

Usually a toothbrush would do the trick. Slide ur finger across the bristles towards you and the paint shoots towards the shoe. The closer the brush, bigger bolder speck, do it further to get fine small specks. Not sure if u would want to, but dipping a sharp pencil or stick then lightly tapping will make small specks too. If ur not too confident right away, try it on a piece of paper to get used to it. There was a Nike running shoe with specks added to it somewhere in this section but i cant find it, they might have tips to if u find it

Originally Posted by Jordan0589

Usually a toothbrush would do the trick. Slide ur finger across the bristles towards you and the paint shoots towards the shoe. The closer the brush, bigger bolder speck, do it further to get fine small specks. Not sure if u would want to, but dipping a sharp pencil or stick then lightly tapping will make small specks too. If ur not too confident right away, try it on a piece of paper to get used to it. There was a Nike running shoe with specks added to it somewhere in this section but i cant find it, they might have tips to if u find it
Yep. I do it the same way. A large paint brush also works

Thanks for the info guys. I was wondering how I was going to restore my tour IVs

Back
Top Bottom