PALACE SKATEBOARDS THREAD

While thats true i still dont think its at Supreme levels of difficulty to cop lol. Unless its the Tri Ferg logos & the P hats lol. They always seemed difficult to get lol

And Anti Social stuff is ok from what i saw. Woulda copped that hoodie in grey or red if they made it
Cranberry* lol

Hey guys, can you checkout with paypal on the Palace site? 

Or is it straight credit/debit card like Supreme?

Everything is usually fairly easy to cop except the P hats. If you want one of those cop then come back for the rest of your order.

Also keep in mind a bunch of overseas sites are releasing today . Usually an hour before/after palace does.

Unless things are crazy everybody should get what they want

Whats Palace sizing like? 

I wear an xl in supreme tees/hoodies because I like stuff a little baggie.

Will palace xl be massive?

Whats Palace sizing like? 

I wear an xl in supreme tees/hoodies because I like stuff a little baggie.

Will palace xl be massive?
i have some tees and crewneck from them and the crew is more tts than the tees. the tees (long sleeve & short sleeve) are fairly tts but are just a slightly bit longer compared to the same size in supreme. I'd say not big enough to make me size down however. 

Everything is usually fairly easy to cop except the P hats. If you want one of those cop then come back for the rest of your order.

Also keep in mind a bunch of overseas sites are releasing today . Usually an hour before/after palace does.

Unless things are crazy everybody should get what they want
any US friendly sites dropping stuff today that you know of?

i have some tees and crewneck from them and the crew is more tts than the tees. the tees (long sleeve & short sleeve) are fairly tts but are just a slightly bit longer compared to the same size in supreme. I'd say not big enough to make me size down however. 
Thanks again man! XL it is.

You're incredibly helpful today! 

Thanks again man! XL it is.

You're incredibly helpful today! 
anytime 
smokin.gif

On their IG account they said that any US orders will be shipped from the US so no customs and cheap shipping.
just looked at that post, thanks!
Slamjam will be today and also US customs rules have changed , it's no longer $200+ it's only on $800+ so you really will be good from any site
wow, wasn't aware of that. now if only the dollar was stronger than the pound .... 
grin.gif

damn so i may get the p logo first then go back a try with the placae tee and flocka crew, hope prices are in USD and not pounds

damn so i may get the p logo first then go back a try with the placae tee and flocka crew, hope prices are in USD and not pounds
if you bought or saw the prices for the internationale collection when the us site was live it'll be more or the same around that im assuming

if you bought or saw the prices for the internationale collection when the us site was live it'll be more or the same around that im assuming
i did, im hoping so, when you click webshop it takes you to the usa site they did for the pop up in cali

Kinda want a p logo hat but gonna stick to tees. I'm gonna try for the placae l/s, low key tee and flocka tee. Sounds like it shouldn't be too hard.
The Palasonic knit is kinda tempting too but might be too much. Anyone have an idea what price it could be? I'm assuming around 150.

Kinda want a p logo hat but gonna stick to tees. I'm gonna try for the placae l/s, low key tee and flocka tee. Sounds like it shouldn't be too hard.
The Palasonic knit is kinda tempting too but might be too much. Anyone have an idea what price it could be? I'm assuming around 150.
it was 125 pounds at the store 

Back
Top Bottom