PALACE SKATEBOARDS THREAD

If people don't know the appeal of the Adidas shoe, back in the days Josh Kalis was signed to Adidas and they had an ad for that shoe. It's always just been an ad since the shoe I don't think really sold that well. So Palace is selling it as a nostalgia piece.

adidas-skateboarding-josh-kalis-1996.jpg

I dig Palace but I sort of just don't get their direction anymore. Past couple of seasons have just been odd to me and the one below eh to me. I guess I am realizing this brand is just not for me.

01_palace_9grid_duo-CU-.jpg

Reactions: fx2
I think they're focusing more on a classic 90's style - colors, fits, patterns, etc. - with some interesting stuff mixed in. I really dig it, IMO.

Can't see those images.

Did you upload via the forum interface?

ah thanks i used imgur links, but i tried adding the "l" to make the images smaller. those seem to work when i test it out before posting, but they end up being broken images. i updated my post to use the original image urls, so hopefully it works now.

these are the o'reardons in green. pretty fun shoe. got them shipped from slam city uk in a plastic bag. box got mashed pretty good, but at least the shoes were ok.

I dig Palace but I sort of just don't get their direction anymore. Past couple of seasons have just been odd to me and the one below eh to me. I guess I am realizing this brand is just not for me.

I kind of agree. Other than their Adidas collabs,, I think they've fallen off. The last few tri-fergs and patterns are just too "wacky" for me.

Is anyone copping this week? I've never bought Palace but I've always been interested in a lot of the stuff they put out. Can anyone school me on how the releases go and the process of purchasing from the US?

The releases suck for me. I hate shopify.

In-store is cool, got a Caesar tee on my trip there. Was looking for the triferg, and read on here it wasn't on display but could have asked an employee.:angry:

Need those track pants, and hoodies look cool this season.

Is anyone copping this week? I've never bought Palace but I've always been interested in a lot of the stuff they put out. Can anyone school me on how the releases go and the process of purchasing from the US?
Good luck with shopify site trying to checkout. I have not been able to cop anything this season at all. Money saved for supreme and kith.

Good luck with shopify site trying to checkout. I have not been able to cop anything this season at all. Money saved for supreme and kith.
What time does it drop? Is there a site specifically for the US?

Back
Top Bottom