PALACE SKATEBOARDS THREAD

What yall think bout da new szn? That leather is a need , scared of da retail but regardless will try for it as my bday present (as long as its under $1500 all in) , da varsity is also insane but we know how that goes , pretty sure they gonna load sold out so not even gonna bother. What's crazy is im going to DR this Thursday so won't be able to go instore and cook like ive been that last couple of drops and that has my kinda sick rn.

Came in from the sale for $29

image.jpg

Yeah its a easy pass for me this week.
You can say that this is a bit .....
Thrash.....

I'll see myself out now...

Want da blue jersey but I'm flooded with work and won't be able to go tomorrow in store, positive da jerseys gonna load soldout

Now this is a dope collab, want a bunch of things , will try instore due to how bad palace online been lately with hype drops...

Hoody
Rugby
Dropshoulder L/S in da Easter like colors
Hat
Tee
And maybe

Shorts

Track jacket hella fire ....but I've made a promise no more jackets till winter 25...way too many as is. After checking out every piece and basing off needs rather than wants (cuz I want It all :smh: ) going for :

Hoody ( any color pref green)
gaP tee (any color )
Hat
Button down Shirt (in da Easter pref )

I like the hoodie (either green or the burgundy)
the varsity is fire (if it’s still available next pay day)
The green windbreaker
The palace logo shirt with the flags.

R.I.P to me tomorrow, wasn't able to grab da wristband today , and not trying to do no crazy lineups/go to da city. Hopefully online goes somewhat smooth and I can grab at least a Tee/hoody and a 6 panel. Fingers crossed brethren.

Back
Top Bottom