PALACE SKATEBOARDS THREAD

Medium polar tech fleece fit perfect, but I wish it was bigger and I got a L. Its just a bit too short for my liking but I'll probably keep it.

Just got my neo crew and I don't like the fit of it. Is it just me or is everything running small now?

I got the black thinsulate jacket in a M for sale.  Retail plus ship  Otherwise I will return it in a few days.

Received my Large thinsulate on Tuesday, it's honestly not THAT much bigger than the M, and the sleeves are still a bit short. I do have long arms, but never enough to be affected by a size large. Just dropping info for anyone that was curious about the sizing.

Wow Palace is QUICK with refunds.  Box was delivered today and got the refund notification a few hours later. I actually returned everything I bought from the winter drop. Too old to be wearing t-shirts with massive graphics on the back. And the thinsulate was not that best fitting jacket for the price (same with quality).  

Wow Palace is QUICK with refunds.  Box was delivered today and got the refund notification a few hours later. I actually returned everything I bought from the winter drop. Too old to be wearing t-shirts with massive graphics on the back. And the thinsulate was not that best fitting jacket for the price (same with quality).  
im gonna assume the thinsulate was a medium? got a restock notification for one today lol

im gonna assume the thinsulate was a medium? got a restock notification for one today lol
yeah they put that stuff up right away. It was a medium and a large actually.  And two large tri-curtain tees, but I haven't seen those go back up yet.

Last edited:
dont think theres a collab, not sure why these sites are posting up info, highly doubt it will be a surprise drop aswell

Back
Top Bottom