PALACE SKATEBOARDS THREAD

I hate to be a debbi downer but I am kind of bummed they just didn't make it a London based thing. Now that it is in the states, it just sort of lost it's appeal...even more so cause I know the skate community is bummed on them for being so big.

But good for the owners and the company as a whole. Just kind of wish it was kept limited. Oh well.

I hate to be a debbi downer but I am kind of bummed they just didn't make it a London based thing. Now that it is in the states, it just sort of lost it's appeal...even more so cause I know the skate community is bummed on them for being so big.

But good for the owners and the company as a whole. Just kind of wish it was kept limited. Oh well.
Palace has already blown up and is pretty well known at this point.

I would really only be bummed if their **** started appearing in pacsun or somewhere similar. 

Feeling some of the shorts and striped l/s, depending on the cw I may cop. I'm for sure feeling that palace ring, definitely on the hit list.

Palace has already blown up and is pretty well known at this point.
I would really only be bummed if their **** started appearing in pacsun or somewhere similar. 

That's true but at least we both know that will never happen but then they do sell some clothing at skate shops that make it different than Surpeme. I am just talking about the accessibility of the clothes. I know Supreme in the large scale of things is still small but they are bigger than they ever were. It just loses that niche vibe which was cool about a lot of companies coming up. I guess all that changes when you want to make more money.

The summer drop is eh. I give them credit for making some crazy pieces. I only liked this polo.

View media item 2419214

That's true but at least we both know that will never happen but then they do sell some clothing at skate shops that make it different than Surpeme. I am just talking about the accessibility of the clothes. I know Supreme in the large scale of things is still small but they are bigger than they ever were. It just loses that niche vibe which was cool about a lot of companies coming up. I guess all that changes when you want to make more money.

The summer drop is eh. I give them credit for making some crazy pieces. I only liked this polo.

View media item 2419214
I get what you saying. Unfortunately it sounds so hipster-y (is that a word). Its like saying you don't like a band anymore bc more people know about them. I try not to think this way.

Yeah more people will be wearing there stuff but its still palace. Theyre still doing the same thing with their clothes and have the same mentality. Maybe they will change in the next few years who knows. Over the past few it seems like they have defined their brand and I hope that continues.

Also its pretty cool that Lev Tanju started this company that is making him rich af.

Last edited:
I thought the drop was eh personally. Their graphic are just looking really lazy. Some of the garment pieces look okay though but overall, I didn't think this was a super strong season. Oddly I liked the towel the most.

more P hats than ever it seems

black yachty, blue/red R stripe and P-3D short sleeves look sick

Might try to grab the iment shorts and or jacket too... anyone know how their shorts fit?

Back
Top Bottom